1. I never made all region, but have over 10 students who have made it to area and many state advancers for solo and ensemble
2. I marched one year of SENIOR (all aged corps) but my drumline and front ensembles have been part of state level programs.
3. I graduated from a middle tier percussion program in North Carolina with strong roots (Mark Ford went here and taught here before my time).
4. I went to a school in Virginia that, if in Texas, would have gotten 2s and 3s.
4 part B. I student taught in North Carolina, no one in Texas would know about it.
5. I have anxiety, enough said
6. Iíve never played in a jazz band but have gotten a mixture of 1s and 2s instructing the jazz band the last 5 years.
7. I just realized I was using the wrong speaker chords that I have been using the last 6 years...we still got 1s.
8. I usually arranged for schools smaller than mine but not my school (I do rewrites).
9. Positive most of the time, but they shouldnít be afraid to express their opinion when needed.
10. Can first year teachers true,y demonstrate this?