- Be yourself and smile. Show who you are no matter how nervous you are. Everyone who interviews for a teaching position talks to a panel gets nervous.
- Practice in front of the mirror to watch your body language and facial expressions.
- Research your school that you will be interviewing for. Itís shows initiative and that you want to be at that school!
- Itís okay to ask for clarification on a question.
- Take a moment to gather your thoughts, especially with a question that you donít have an immediate answer for.
- Send a thank you email to your panel. It goes a long way!