[ Post a Response | The Yellow Board ]
Posted by HUH???? on 5/24/2021, 9:12 am
In addition to the skin cancers I have to have removed every 3 months, marching band has also given me the gift of hearing loss. I can still hear ok but I have real trouble understanding what is said on TV and in large groups.
Anyone else going down the hearing aid path? Can you still conduct a band? I frankly don't know what the options are but it appears that step one is to take out a loan to pay for them. I understand they are pricey.
I don't know how I would feel about having someone come to clinic my band is they had hearing aids.
Help me debunk the myths and share some success stories. I am even open to suggestions for specific brands.
- Re: Hearing aids - Different approach 6/11/2021, 5:44 pm
- Re: Hearing aids - Be very very careful 5/25/2021, 11:43 am
- Re: Hearing aids - YES!! C 5/25/2021, 10:23 am
- Re: Hearing aids - Veteran 5/24/2021, 12:12 pm
- Re: Hearing aids - Warhawk 5/24/2021, 11:11 am
- Re: Hearing aids - Same issue 5/24/2021, 10:24 am
- Re: Hearing aids - Dennis 5/24/2021, 10:23 am
- Re: Hearing aids - Eh? 5/24/2021, 10:16 am
- Re: Hearing aids - JHBD 5/24/2021, 9:43 am
- Re: Hearing aids - Been there 5/24/2021, 9:38 am
- Re: Hearing aids - Certainly! 5/24/2021, 9:34 am