1. Removed the offline app from stores.
2. Ceased support for that app for people who had it previously.
3. Removed about a quarter or more of its library from the online version.
4. Forced a buggy, always-connected-to-internet version of its software upon its users.
5. Set up tiered accounts so that having a subscription isn't good enough to access the library - you have to have a PREMIUM subscription.
6. Reduced functionality of its gradebook and in-program capabilities, and
7. Raised the subscription price on a per-school and per-student basis by about 40%.
So .. less functionality, less capability, and it costs more.
Why hasn't anyone come up with a legit alternative yet?