- No getting buses
- No hoping a kid shows up
- No hoping a kid gets picked up on time
- No "I forgot my music/instrument/sticks/mallets/etc.
- No too cold or hot judging rooms
- No waiting for flute or clarinet results to come in before going home or getting kids home (if you are taking them home)
- No calculation errors
- No trying to reset the room that the monitors didn't set up right
- No trying to fit five judges behind an obviously too small "screen"
- No DQs because a kid talked, played, or because their phone went off
- No kids running around a cafeteria causing havoc