Iím looking for a limited number of clients to write drill for this season. My focus is small school bands.
With the unpredictability of this yearís season due to Covid, clients may opt to have me just write the first movement this summer then wait to write more as we get closer or in to August. You will only get charged for what I write and you will be able to stop the project at any point if this marching season is not able to happen.
When I write, I take the following into account: how you teach, what your goals are for your program and what will be an enjoyable experience for both your students & audience.
My process is as follows:
1. I look at what the band has done in the past.
2. I get an understanding of the teaching style used and the rehearsal environment.
3. I diagram the music. In this I chart the impact points, show flow and transitions.
4. I discuss with the director the concept and design of the show.
5. I write the show with all of these points taken into account.
6. Clients receive
-Video of the show though animation.
-PDF files of the drill charts and coordinate sheets.
-Director flow charts.
-One round of drill adjustments (closing holes), additional adjustments will have an additional fee.
-I will also send the Pyware Files if desired.
-Bands marching fewer than 50 students pay $35 per page of drill.
-Bands marching 50 -100 students pay $40 per page of drill.
-Bands marching 101-150 students pay $45 per page of drill.
-Directors may set an expense cap. If one is set, the drill price will not exceed that amount.
Below are links to a few drills Iíve written.
I hope to hear from you,