- There are TWO school ending dates. May 28 for seniors; June 25 for everyone else. That will be interesting for those class that teach all grade levels (end of the year band concert over a month before all the kids leave)
- The "intersessional" periods are only for senior instruction so they can finish early. PK-11 may be asked to participate during that time, but don't have to.
- Some teachers will be teaching fewer days than others. Those teaching non-senior intercession classes may be teaching more days than those teaching only seniors.
- Spring ISD needs to learn how to color-code a calendar as the holidays look almost the same as the intersessional days
- Spring ISD teachers are getting screwed next summer
- Spring ISD band directors are REALLY getting screwed in this deal
- Spring ISD kids are REALLY, REALLY getting screwed in this deal if they are planning on attending any camps, going on vacations, or just catching their breath after a long year