[ The Yellow Board ]
Guard Instructor Opening - Davis Senior HS (North Houston)
Posted by Venerson Villanueva on 5/3/2020, 3:08 pm
The Davis Falcon Band and Colorguard is searching for a guard instructor that would start in Summer 2020. This is a growing program in North Houston that has made enormous strides in the past two years. We are looking for an individual to help grow our colorguard program and instill leadership and artistry. The applicant must have strong teaching skills and teach a comprehensive fundamental curriculum that results in individual and competitive success. Drum Corps or WGI experience is a plus, but not required. Duties include, but not limited to:
- Instructing students at all experience levels (beginner, intermediate, advance)
- Teach a daily guard class (early afternoon)
- Present and active at all after school guard activities (rehearsals, camps, football games, and contests)
- Management of supplemental staff
- Recruitment at Davis HS and Middle Schools
- Organization and creative design for the Fall and Winter production
Davis High School is part of the Aldine Independent School District. We are a competitive 6A program. Interested applicants should send their resume with references to Rod Soto, Director of Bands, at email@example.com by Monday, May 11th.
This message is locked.
Responses are not allowed!