Back to your question. The bottom line is that you have to do what's best for you. If that's the gig you interviewed for today, cool. If it's one of the other two, cool. If staying put (assuming you already have a job) ends up being the best choice, cool. With that said, the schools that have already given you an offer aren't going to wait forever. IMHO, by Tuesday at the very latest, you need to either take one of those two offers, or turn them both down. Go beyond that, those schools may make that decision for you...they will forget about you and call the next person on the list and offer them the job.