2. Bad or nonexistent budget even though other programs get decent or even generous budgets
3. Constant implementation of new "programs" that burden teachers with even more paperwork and achieve nothing
4. Administrators never attend ANY band events and NEVER acknowledge any achievement from the band as they do other programs
5. Poor facilities for band with no plan for improvement
6. Understaffing for band program, while overstaffing for administrative staff and coaching staff (including coaches who do NOT teach academic classes)
7. Lack of parental or community support. Everything is about athletics even if the teams are losing and the band is "winning."
8. Band classes and band director used as a dumping ground to put discipline problems