[ Post a Response | The Yellow Board ]
Re: is it safe to cancel my other room?
I am waiting until I receive the email from TMEA housing confirming my chaperone room. I suggest waiting until then.
I have an all-stater, and I reserved a chaperone room for me and got my student assigned. But I haven't received any acknowledgement from TMEA yet, so I'm hesitant to cancel the room I booked in October.
When should I pull the plug? Deadline is next Tuesday.
Has anyone else received an acknowledgement email from TMEA about all-state housing?