[ Post a Response | The Yellow Board ]
Posted by Dude on 1/14/2020, 3:56 pm
For those of you on AVID campuses, is it worth attending their summer institute in order to better understand it? Would there be information that would better explain methods of implementation in the band class?
I'm not looking for reasons why AVID is bad. I have my opinions. Our district adopted it recently and it is clearly going to stay. It is being embraced on all secondary campuses and will be fully implemented for grades 6-12 next year. Just wondering if I'd actually get anything out of attending the summer institute. Thanks!
- Re: AVID - Mr. Dude 1/16/2020, 10:48 am
- Re: AVID - Picc teacher 1/15/2020, 9:56 am
- Re: AVID - Question 1/15/2020, 5:00 pm
- Re: AVID - Picc teacher 1/15/2020, 5:40 pm
- Re: AVID - anon 1/15/2020, 9:17 am
- Re: AVID - Me 1/14/2020, 4:09 pm
- Re: AVID - *eyeroll* 1/15/2020, 7:18 am
- Re: AVID - try again 1/15/2020, 8:59 am
- Re: AVID - *eyerollier* 1/15/2020, 1:39 pm
- Re: AVID - Inner-City BD II 1/15/2020, 8:48 am