[ Post a Response | The Yellow Board ]
Posted by Young and dumb on 12/10/2019, 9:20 am
Iím on year 5 and super super burnt out. I heard everyone warning me at the beginning to be careful. I thought surely it wonít happen to me, I love band! But I was wrong. The burnout is due to a multiple factors but I need advice on what you do when you have gotten to that point. I started my career with full speed ahead and now I feel like Iím in a rut. Iím to the point where I have found myself often thinking of trying another career but I donít know what I would do and think I would eventually come back when I realized I missed teaching band.
Positive advice much appreciated!
- Re: Burnout - Borntobe Wild 12/11/2019, 1:46 pm
- Re: Burnout - WWindy 12/10/2019, 3:42 pm
- Re: Burnout - banddirhdg 12/10/2019, 3:41 pm
- Re: Burnout - LRIII 12/10/2019, 3:04 pm
- Re: Burnout - FM 12/10/2019, 1:09 pm
- Re: Burnout - Houston 12/10/2019, 12:52 pm
- Re: Burnout - Old and dumb 12/10/2019, 12:32 pm
- Re: Burnout - Stoopid Trumpet Player 12/10/2019, 10:56 am
- Re: Burnout - Swamplander 12/10/2019, 10:51 am
- Re: Burnout - Well 12/10/2019, 9:53 am
- Re: Burnout - shostamykovich 12/10/2019, 9:47 am