Although it is a YouTube video, the video that you see now is all there is. So it is audio added to the picture you see below.
There are 70 members in this band, and this concert happened on October 10, 2019.
The concert is outstanding in several ways.
1. The concert is a continuous narrated story created to feature tunes that the band can play.
2. The concert demonstrates a creative approach that will especially appeal to younger children. (Recruitment should always be in mind.)
3. The narrators are members of the band. They perform very well in that role. The microphone skills you will hear are extraordinary for sixth grade students.
4. The individual sections are featured in ways that do not require them to learn different music. The tone qualities are very good.
5. Double reeds are even included in this beginning band.
6. This beginning band plays dynamics.
I hope you enjoy this recording as much as I have.