If you are looking to make digital backups of your favorite Blu-ray/DVD movies, you can find few better tools than your Blu-ray Ripper which is quick and easy to use to copy BD/DVD to lossless MKV.
Question: I understand the MKV container format supports this, but judging from the screenshots in the product description it appears that only one subtitle language and one audio track can be selected from the drop down boxes on the GUI. Is this correct? If so, when will it be possible to rip disks with all subtitle and audio tracks? I'd like to make perfect copies of my BD/DVD video library to my hard drive. I have a Bluray Ripper product but it doesn't have this function. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Blu-Ray/DVD may be majestic, but it also has more copy protection than any other format around, and playing it on your computer with media players can be difficult to impossible. Here's how to rip your BD/DVD movies for glorious HD movies with lossless mkv format for using anywhere you want. (Learn Why choose MKV)
To achieve your goal, I did many free trials, and then I choose to use is Pavtube ByteCopy (Read Review), which runs as the the top of the list of the best Blu-ray rippers in quick decrypting the protected BD/DVD discs within a few clicks. Best of all, it can handle the latest Blu-ray/DVD and is capable of backup Blu-ray/DVD to lossless MKV preserving all the multiple audio and subtitle tracks as well as chapter markers and in this way, I can freely watch BRD and DVD on PC/TV/Media Players.
Mac version is available here: Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac; well support Mac Yosemite and El Capitan! Now I will show you how to lossless backup your Blu-ray to/DVD to lossless mkv format on Win and Mac.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/bytecopy/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-ByteCopy/3000-7970_4-76158512.html
How to backup Blu-ray/DVD to lossless mkv format on Win/Mac
Step 1. Launch Pavtube ByteCopy, click "Load files(s)" to import inserted Blu-ray/DVD disc, ISO/IFO files, and BD folder.
Step 2. Choose "Multi-track Video >Lossless/encoded Multi-track MKV(*.mkv)" in "Format" drop-down list as the lossless preset.
Step 3. Adjust video/Audio settings.
Click "Settings" to enter Multi-track video profile window; switch to "Video" and find the "Encode" box which is unchecked by default, so if you want a lossless MKV copy, do not touch it.
The switch to "Audio", check wanted audio track; so does the "Subtitles".
Step 4. Start Conversion.
Start backing up Blu-ray/DVD movie to lossless MKV format, all the chapter markers will be save and Pavtube ByteCopy will take the rest. After the conversion, click "Open" to quick find converted videos.
Simply copy the output MKV file to your them via for PC/TV/Media Player freely playback.
1. Not all media player can support M2TS and MKV with multiple streams. You are recommended to try powerful Free VLC Player if you haven't found a suitable one. And the chapter mark selection can be supported as well.
How to play ripped Blu-ray movies in VLC Media Player by chapters
2. You may be confused about the other two options under "Multi-track Video" catalogue: Muti-track MP4(*.mp4)and Multi-track MOV(*.mov). They are used to transcode BD/DVD to .mp4 and .mov output files. The point is that they support saving encoded multiple audio tracks. So you could enjoy it in your iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3, Apple TV 3 and more portable devices.
3. Directly Copy will provide you another way to lossless output. It will provide you a 100% backup in original format without extracts. If you do not want to output mkv files or your player cannot play mkv files, directly copy is the best choice for you. It will save 100% intact .M2TS main movie from original BD disc, and allow all. subtitle and audio tracks preservation.
You can see more details about it in Lossless Blu-ray M2TS backup for main movie.
4. Surprise! Welcome to Money Saving Software Bundles to find big special sale on much software bundled with ByteCopy, like ByteCopy+Video Converter Ultimate, ByteCopy+DVD Creator, ByteCopy+ChewTune, etc. And it will help to save up to $35.1. Now go to find the preferable one and get special price.
Good News! To thanks for your continuous support, Pavtube Official Website and [url=https://www.facebook.com/pavtubefans/app_198826126804423]Pavtube Facebook are now holding the biggest sale for this summer with fantastic 50% off discounts and giveaway. Pay less to get powerful Blu-ray/DVD/Video Converter to build your own home media center on this summer!
Giveaway: First Five customers can share this post, email us your order numer and the snapshot to win one more FREE license, no product limit!
Store Purchased Movies to Seagate Wireless Plus
Record Blu-ray/DVD Digital Copy to Surface Hub Tablet
Enjoy Blu-ray Movies on Nvidia Shield Tablet
Rip and Copy Redbox DVD Rentals to PC and Mac
Import WAV to play with iTunes in an incredible easy way
Convert Videos on Mac OS X with Freemake Alternative Video Converter Mac
Extract .srt subtitles from Blu-ray Disc/BDMV/BD ISO
How to transfer TiVo videos on iPad Air on Mac
Backup Disney Copy-Protected DVD Discs for watching
Convert DVD/Blu-ray, SD/HD Videos to Sony Xperia Series[/list]
Source: Make perfect copies of my BD/DVD library to hard drive with lossless mkv format
Litter announcements / solicitations are by approval of the Administrator/CoAdministrator- only.