Most of these pens are new, though some have been used- but are in great shape, and all include full original packaging unless otherwise noted. Sorry I didnít take a picture of each pen. If youíd like to see a closer look or detail, just message me and Iíll take a picture of what you want to see!
All prices include insured USPS Priority Mail within the US. Overseas shipping available at cost. There may be some COVID-19 issues that preclude shipping to some countries. First ĎI want ití gets it. Payment by Paypal. If you have any questions, feel free to send a message.
1. Krone Gradient, Goldenrod LE, 18k M, Piston Filler- This is a very attractive, substantial pen. The pen features a painted mother of pearl barrel, which is hand painted with yellow that fades to reveal the pearl underneath. Brushed titanium cap and end cap, and polished sterling silver trim. #16 of 388 pens. Just a beautiful pen, appears mint, comes with box and papers. $500 Shipped
2. Waterman Exception Slim, Blue, 18k F, C/C Filler- This is a brand new Waterman Exception Slim fountain pen in beautiful blue lacquer with palladium plated trim. The 18k white gold nib is a fine. Comes with box, papers, and converter. I donít know how, but I ended up with two of these. $225 Shipped
3. Parker 51 Deluxe, Plum, 18k M, C/C Filler- Current production reissue of the classic Parker 51. Very similar in size and style, but with a screw on cap and cartridge/ converter filler. This one is deep plum resin with a gold plated cap with engraved lines. The nib on this one is a medium 18k nib that is super smooth and writes a little on the broad side. The pen has been inked to test, and is otherwise new. Comes with box and converter. $150 Shipped
4. Leonardo Cometa LE, Blue, SS B, C/C Filler- This is a really cool Leonardo Momento Zero limited edition for Stilo&Stile in Rome. This was a late 2022 release, featuring a really unusual blue and black marbled resin with sparkles of silver. Itís sandblasted to a matte finish, which gives it a pretty distinct look. Features the newer Leonardo nib in broad. The pen is a smooth writer. It has been inked to test, but is otherwise new. Comes with all boxes and papers. This edition sold out almost immediately. This is #121/180. Iím asking $200 Shipped
5. Molteni, Blue, 18k Stub, Piston Filler- This is a really cool Molten blue demonstrator pen. The resin is transparent blue with small chunks of silver marbled throughout. The pen was made by Bexley, and features Bexleyís incredibly smooth 18k stub nib. The piston filler system is the captured converter variety, and can not be removed and switched for cartridges. This pen has been used, and is a beautiful writer. Looks new, though I do not believe I have the box or papers. $250 Shipped
6. Bexley Cigar Aficionado, Black, 14k M, C/C Filler- Modeled after the Equipoise fountain pen, the Cigar Aficionado fountain pen is a well proportioned pen. Cigar band style cap band. Older style 14k Bexley nib in medium. Appears to have been inked, looks new. Comes with box and papers. $175 Shipped
7. Montegrappa Elmo 02, Asiago, SS 1.1 Stub, C/C Filler- The latest Elmo model from Montegrappa, the Elmo 02 has a nice, gently curved vintage shape and clip. This swirled resin is a really striking coronation or black, red, white, and olive green. Itís cool stuff! The nib is a smooth, stainless steel 1.1mm stub, and writes nicely with a crisp line and good line variation. The pen appears new, has been inked once, and comes with all boxes and papers. $200 Shipped
8. Retro 51 10th Anniversary LE, Marbled Blue, Titanium M, C/C Filler- This was a special limited edition pen made by Stipula for Retro 51. Itís an unusual dark marbled blue/grey/white, a resin I donít think Iíve ever seen on another pen. Might be cellulose acetate. The material is hard to capture in a photo, so I added another photo in the sunlight, which shows the colors more clearly. The trim is gunmetal, and the nib is titanium, marked Stipula, and a medium. The pen also comes with a second matching section which converts the pen to a rollerball. So itís a sort of two for one. This is a really cool pen, appears brand new. A must for any Retro 51 collector! Includes box and papers, and additional section and rollerball refill. #297/351 $160 Shipped
9. Jean Pierre Lepine, Wood, GP M Nib, C/C Filler- This is a nice Lepine fountain pen crafted from wood, with gold plated trim. Itís a substantial sized pen. The #6 nib is mounted in a way to make it appear larger. Itís very secure though. The pen looks new, and comes with a gold plated nib that looks like a medium, maybe a fine. Comes with wooden box and papers. I donít think it comes with a converter, though it will take an international converter. Nice pen, fairly unusual. $125 Shipped
10. Jean Pierre Lepine, Black and Grey, SS M Nib, C/C Filler- Beautiful black and grey marbled Jean Pierre Lepine fountain pen. Beautiful shape and trim. Lepine signature on clip. NOS in box with papers but no converter. $85
First ĎI want ití gets it. Payment by Paypal. Prices include insured USPS Priority Mail within the US, overseas shipping at cost. Feel free to message with any questions or for additional pictures.