I have a bunch of cool pens here, including some lesser know brands like Cesare Emiliano and Inoxcrom. There are some cool pens here, all of which are out of production and fairly scarce these days. Please have a look!
Prices include insured USPS Priority Mail shipping. Overseas shipping at cost. There may be some COVID-19 issues that preclude shipping to some countries. First ĎI want ití gets it. Payment by Paypal. If you have any questions, feel free to send a message.
Left to Right:
1. Waterford Carleton, Green, 18k F, C/C Filler- This is a beautiful Waterford fountain pen with translucent emerald green lacquer with silver plated trim. Itís a beautiful pen, and feels very substantial in the hand. The nib is an 18k two toned fine nib. These pens were made in Germany- I believe by Bossert & Erhard. Looks like it has never been used. NOS, box, converter, and papers. $180 Shipped
2. Cesare Emiliano, MOP w/Black Swirl, SS M, C/C Filler- Cesare Emiliano by Grifos fountain pen, in sterling silver with mother of pearl resin with black swirls. Itís a beautiful pen, handcrafted by the small Italian firm. Sterling silver trim. #6 stainless steel nib in medium. Fills by cartridge or converter, which is included. NOS, box and papers. $140 Shipped
3. Cesare Emiliano, Orange and Black, SS M, C/C Filler- Cesare Emiliano by Grifos fountain pen, in orange pearl and black resin. Sterling silver trim. This is CEís version of Deltaís Dolce Vita. #6 two toned stainless steel nib in medium. Fills by cartridge or converter, which is included. NOS, box and papers. $120 Shipped
4. Cesar Emiliano, Amber, 14k M, C/C Filler- This is an earlier Cesare Emiliano fountain pen in an earthy, rust brown/orange resin with sterling silver trim. The #5 sized 14k nib is medium. Cartridge or converter filled. This pen appears mint, and comes with box, converter, and papers. $150 Shipped
5. Inoxcrom Rococo, Black, GP M, C/C Filler- Inoxcrom is a Spanish manufacturer that makes affordable fountain pens. Back in the early 2000ís, though, Inoxcrom made a run at the premium market with pens like this Rococo. Itís a large, M1000 sized fountain pen in polished black resin with gold plated trim. The #6 sized nib is a two toned stainless steel medium. Inoxcroms were known for being smooth writers. This one appears brand new. Includes box and papers. $140 Shipped
6 +7. Inoxcrom Wall Street Set, Stainless Steel, GP M, C/C Filler- Another of Inoxcromís more premium offerings, this one is a stainless steel Wall Street set. The Wall Street is a Pelikan M800 sized offering with gold plated trim and a knurled rubberized grip section. The two toned stainless steel nib is a medium. Inoxcroms were known for being smooth writers. Twist action ballpen may need a new refill. New in box with papers. #646/1951. $110 Shipped
8. Inoxcrom, Red, SS M, C/C Filler- Hereís a more affordable offering from Inoxcrom, a slender and lightweight pen with a sparkling burgundy lacquer and stainless steel trim. Smaller sized nib is stainless steel and medium sized. Takes an international cartridge. I do not know if a converter will fit. Comes with box and papers. $50 Shipped
9. Parker Insignia, Burgundy, GP M, C/C Filler- Nice Parker Insignia, which was the pen below the Sonnet in the Parker hierarchy. This one is burgundy lacquer with a gold plated cap with lined pattern. Gold plated medium nib. Unused, boxes and papers. Includes converter. $55 Shipped
10. Cross ATX, Azurite Blue, SS M, C/C Filler- This frosty blue Cross ATX is a discontinued color. The blue has a little grey in it- itís not quite as bright as it appears in the photo. Itís a really nice color. Medium stainless steel nib. NOS in box with papers. Does not include converter, though I may have one somewhere. $45 Shipped
11. Diesel, Grey, SS M, C/C Filler- This is sort of a Ďfashion pení made by Stypen for Diesel. Tortoise resin is translucent amber with black swirls. Sterling silver trim. 18k F #3 nib. Cartridge/converter filled, includes converter. NOS with box. $40 Shipped
12. Dani Trio (?), Yellow, 18k M nib, C/C Filler- This was purchased from Kevin Cheng many years ago, when he was selling a large number of entry level Dani Trio pens. I donít actually know if this one is a Dani, or perhaps a different Taiwanese brand. In any case, itís a beefy pen, in yellow lacquer with stainless steel trim. Looks new. Comes with a converter and a generic box. $30 Shipped
First ĎI want ití gets it. Payment by Paypal. Prices include insured USPS Priority Mail within the US, overseas shipping at cost. Feel free to message with any questions or for additional pictures.
Thanks for looking!