I have a group of beautiful Italian pens for sale here. Several of these have really nice stub nibs too. Please have a look!
Prices include insured USPS Priority Mail shipping. Overseas shipping at cost. There may be some COVID-19 issues that preclude shipping to some countries. First ‘I want it’ gets it. Payment by Paypal. If you have any questions, feel free to send a message.
Left to Right:
1. Montegrappa Ferrari LE, Yellow Lacquer over Sterling Silver, 18k M, Cartridge Filler- This is a really sleek yellow Montegrappa for Ferrari fountain pen. The barrel features a brilliant yellow lacquer over sterling silver. The cap and end cap are mirror polished sterling silver, while the section has a sort of engine turned textured grip. Features a prancing stallion ‘hood ornament’ on the barrel. Single tone, partially hooded 18k #6 medium nib. The pen fills by cartridge only using a twist out cartridge holster, similar to the Montblanc 147 Traveler. The large red lacquered box features a plaque showing the diagram of a Ferrari V-12. NOS in large box with papers. #454/800. $650 Shipped
2. Scribo Feel, Foglia,14k M Flex, Piston Filler- This is a really cool, big pen, from the company that superseded Omas. The pen is faceted but has a nice, plump, bulging form. The material is a marbled olive and amber, and the trim is gold. The star of the show here is the nib, which is a veritable paintbrush. The flexible 14k medium nib has great feel, and gives a bit of line variation. It’s a sweet writer, and feels great in use. Piston filled. The pen has been inked but appears new, and comes with box and papers. It’s a very nice piece, and this color is out of production. $525 Shipped
3. Visconti Opera Carousel, Green, 14k Stub, Vacuum Filler- The Visconti Carousel is a beautiful variant on the Opera pen. Here, it’s made from a really attractive translucent green and white swirled resin, which allows you to see the ink level inside the pen. The Visconti high power vacuum filer system also uses a transparent rod, which doesn’t interfere with the translucence of the barrel. The nib is the new 14k stub, which is a really crisp, smooth writer. It also gives great line variation. This one has been inked and tested, but not carried. Looks new. Comes with all boxes and papers. $375 Shipped
4. Pineider Full Metal Jacket, Coal Grey, 14k 1.1 Stub, Piston Filler- This is a really slick pen, with a fantastic springy stub nib. The pen is the standard Pineider pen form, in a swirled grey super strong shockproof ‘ultraresin’. The star of this show though is the really nice, crisp, springy stub nib. It’s a real joy to write with. Fills by piston filler. Pen has been inked, appears new. Beautiful writer! Comes with all boxes and papers. Also includes bonus traveling inkwell! $280 Shipped ON HOLD!
5. Delta Alfa Giulietta Sprint LE, Blue, 18k M, Piston Filler- Here’s an interesting one, a Delta limited edition fountain pen celebrating the Alfa Giulietta. The blue resin echoes the car’s original color. The trim and details are all sterling silver. The clip is inspired by the Giulietta’s grill, and there’s a replica of the grill on the cap, centered within the clip. The 18k semi-hooded nib is a medium, and the pen is a piston filler. The pen is NOS, and comes with all papers, ink bottle, and a pen wrap crafted from fabric used in the Giulietta’s seats. This is #164/954. $200 Shipped
6. Montegrappa Elmo 02, Asiago, SS 1.1 Stub, C/C Filler- The latest Elmo model from Montegrappa, the Elmo 02 has a nice, gently curved vintage shape and clip. This swirled resin is a really striking coronation or black, red, white, and olive green. It’s cool stuff! The nib is a smooth, stainless steel 1.1mm stub, and writes nicely with a crisp line and good line variation. The pen appears new, has been inked once, and comes with all boxes and papers. $240 Shipped
7. Tibaldi Bononia, Pearl Mist, SS BB, C/C Filler- This is a recent production Bononia in grey stacked acrylic with rhodium plated trim. The nib is a stainless steel double broad with an ebonite feed, though the nib writes more like a typical broad. The size and shape is very close to the Leonardo Furore. It’s a nice pen, and writes well. I recently upgraded to a gold nib Bononia, so this one has to go. Has been inked once, appears new. Comes with box and papers. $160 Shipped
8. Leonardo Momento Magico LE, Pure Sky, SS M, Piston Filler- This beautiful Leonardo Momento Magico was a limited edition for Limited Pens Korea. The ‘Pure Sky’ acrylic is a really beautiful soft blue, well complemented with rhodium plated trim and stainless steel nib. The medium nib is smooth and writes well. The pen appears new, has been inked, and comes with box and papers. #27/70. $200 Shipped
9. Leonardo Love Potion LE, Sedona Sunset, RGP 1.1 Stub, C/C Filler- SOLD!
10. Leonardo Furore, Ginger, RGP B, C/C Filler- SOLD!
11. Leonardo Furore, Deep Purple, SS F, C/C Filler- The Furore is Leonardo’s rounded end pen, and has nice size and heft. The deep purple resin is beautiful. The rhodium plated trim complements it well. The nib is a stainless steel fine. Leonardos are typically very smooth and reliable writers. This one appears to be NOS with box and papers. $140 Shipped
12. Filcao Atlantica, Blue, SS M Nib, Button Filler- SOLD!
First ‘I want it’ gets it. Payment by Paypal. Prices include insured USPS Priority Mail within the US, overseas shipping at cost. Feel free to message with any questions or for additional pictures.
Thanks for looking!