Prices include insured USPS Priority Mail shipping. Overseas shipping at cost. There may be some COVID-19 issues that preclude shipping to some countries. First ĎI want ití gets it. Payment by Paypal. If you have any questions, feel free to send a message.
Left to Right:
1. Scribo Feel, Foglia,14k M Flex, Piston Filler- This is a really cool, big pen, from the company that superseded Omas. The pen is faceted but has a nice, plump, bulging form. The material is a marbled olive and amber, and the trim is gold. The star of the show here is the nib, which is a veritable paintbrush. The flexible 14k medium nib has great feel, and gives a bit of line variation. Itís a sweet writer, and feels great in use. Piston filled. The pen has been inked but appears new, and comes with box and papers. Itís a very nice piece, and this color is out of production. $550 Shipped
2. Montegrappa Liberty, Green Celluloid, 18k M, C/C Filler- This is a beautiful celluloid LE from Montegrappa. Itís a smaller version of the typical celluloid Montergrappa. Think M600 to the Miyaís M800 or Extraís M1000. Itís a jewel of a pen, with glowing green malachite celluloid, otherwise used by Montegrappa in the Extra and Extra Otto pens, as well as a handful of other LEs. The trim is all sterling, and the pen features a two toned medium nib in the smaller size Montegrappa offers, though Iím not sure if Iíd call it a #5 or #4. It fills via cartridge or converter, included. Itís a smooth, crisp medium nib that writes beautifully. This pen has been inked to test, but wasnít carried and appears new. Itís just a beautiful pen, and comes complete with box and papers. Retail on these was $795. Iím asking $400 Shipped
3. Delta Alfa Giulietta Sprint LE, Blue, 18k M, Piston Filler- Hereís an interesting one, a Delta limited edition fountain pen celebrating the Alfa Giulietta. The blue resin echoes the carís original color. The trim and details are all sterling silver. The clip is inspired by the Giuliettaís grill, and thereís a replica of the grill on the cap, centered within the clip. The 18k semi-hooded nib is a medium, and the pen is a piston filler. The pen is NOS, and comes with all papers and a pen wrap crafted from fabric used in the Giuliettaís seats. This is #164/954. $200 Shipped
4. ASC Studio, Blue Coral, GP B, Piston Filler- This is a beautiful marbled blue and red ASC Studio fountain pen with gold plated trim. The pen is about the size and heft of a Leonardo Momento Zero. The gold plated broad nib is wet and has a little bounce to it. Itís a nice nib, though not overly broad. The pen fills via piston filler and features an ink view window. Nice pen and a sweet writer. Comes with box and papers. Inked once, looks new. $125 Shipped
5. Namiki Custom Sterling Silver, Lines, 18k B, C/C Filler- This is a beautiful sterling silver Namiki from the 1990ís, meant to compete against the likes of the metal Montblanc 146s. This was a very high end pen but not a big seller, and was linked to the Pilot Custom 745 and 748, which was basically the same pen with a larger #15 nib. Sterling silver lined pattern with gold plated trim. This pen features a #10 two toned 18k Namiki broad nib, which is a beautiful writer, and uses the Con-70 converter or cartridges. This pen is very hard to source these days, and would make an outstanding addition to any Pilot or Namiki collection. Pen has been inked to test, but appears new, and comes with boxes and papers. $700 Shipped
6. Pilot Art Craft, Dragon, 18k M, C/C Filler- Beautiful Pilot Art Craft sterling silver fountain pen with a raised Dragon design. 18k white gold medium nib. Sterling trim. NOS with box, converter, and papers. $400 Shipped
7. Namiki Impressions, Emerald, Rollerball- I have here a beautiful Emerald marbled Namiki Impressions rollerball. This incredible Mazzuchelli resin is a mixture of black, emerald green, and teal blue. It is no longer made, and hard to source these days. The trim is gold plated, and the clip is marked Namiki. The pen appears to be unused, and is in excellent/NM condition. There are no boxes or papers, however. $200 Shipped
8. Levenger Firenze, Tortoise, 18k, C/C Filler- This Levenger pen was made by Stipula, I believe. Tortoise resin is translucent amber with black swirls. Sterling silver trim. 18k F #3 nib. Cartridge/converter filled, includes converter. NOS with box. $100 Shipped
9. Recife Andy Warhol LE, Mona Lisa Blue, 18k M nib, C/C Filler- This is a beautiful dark blue Recife with swirls of black throughout. 18k two toned medium nib. The pen has a substantial size and feel. An edition of 5000 pieces, this unmarked LE comes with original box and papers. May have been used, looks new. $175 Shipped
10. Recife Mystique, Blue and White, SS M Nib, C/C Filler- Beautiful blue Recife with swirls of white and black. Two toned gold plated trim and nib. Beautiful pen, substantial feel in the hand. NOS in box with papers and converter. $70 Shipped
11. Retro 51 10th Anniversary LE, Marbled Blue, Titanium M, C/C Filler- This was a special limited edition pen made by Stipula for Retro 51. Itís an unusual dark marbled blue/grey/white, a resin I donít think Iíve ever seen on another pen. Might be cellulose acetate. The trim is gunmetal, and the nib is titanium, marked Stipula, and a medium. The pen also comes with a second matching section which converts the pen to a rollerball. So itís a sort of two for one. This is a really cool pen, appears brand new. A must for any Retro 51 collector! Includes box and papers, and additional section and rollerball refill. #297/351 $250 Shipped
12. Retro 51 Double 8, Jade Green, SS GP M, C/C Filler- This is probably the best fountain pen Retro 51 ever made, the Double 8. Itís a faceted pen, with a round section. The resin is marbled jade green, and the trim is gold plated. This is a really cool pen. This particular pen is mint, but based on past experience with these pens, the medium gold plated Schmidt nib should be smooth and have great ink flow. These are highly sought after by Retro 51 collectors. Hereís your chance to add one to your collection. New in box with papers. #646/1951. $250 Shipped
First ĎI want ití gets it. Payment by Paypal. Prices include insured USPS Priority Mail within the US, overseas shipping at cost. Feel free to message with any questions or for additional pictures.
Thanks for looking!