From left to right.
1) Sheaffer Statesman snorkel with medium (M4) nib. New SAC and seal with perfectly functioning snorkel system. This is a great example in a not common color, Sage. No brassing, clear Sheaffer inscription. The barrel is neatly inscribed with a name (Ann Kramer) $95.
2) Another great example of a Sage snorkel, this one an Admiral with a 14 K fine nib (marked F2). Terrific cosmetic condition, no brassing, clear Sheaffer inscription. New SAC and seal, works great. $120
3) Parker Duofold Jr. Lucky Curve button fill. New SAC, fills great. Nib is a fine or medium. Very clear and attractive Lucky Curve inscription on barrel. Some brassing on ball of clip and one small spot on one of the cap rings. 4-9/16 inches capped. Cool pen. $85
4) Parker Duofold (Canada) in attractive red marbling. Button fill, works great. Body and cap great cosmetically. Some brassing on cap band, and one cap band is loose, but stays on the cap. Nice juicy nib...not sure if itís a broad or a stub, see wring sample in photos.. 4-15/16 inches capped.$90
5) Parker Duofold in green. This one is a real beauty, cosmetically close to perfect, the barrel and cap remind me of the Sheaffer marine green. Beautiful 3 cap rings. The nib has apparently been modified to a chisel, and was professionally smoothed. Button fill professionally restored. $135. Capped it is 5-1/8 inch in length.
6) Jade Duofold Jr. Lucky Curve, with clear inscription. Excellent color on the cap and barrel. Button filler with new SAC. Very nice looking pen. There is noticeable wear on the threads in one place, but the cap fits securely and is not loose at all. Nib seems to be a fine. 4-9/16 inches capped. Priced at $70.
7) Jade Duofold Senior. Lucky Curve, clear, sharp inscription. Brassing on clip ball and small spot on one of cap rings. Characteristic discoloring on barrel. Restored with new SAC, and holds lots of ink. Button fill works great. 5-1/2 inches capped.$160.
8) Black Duofold, button fill. New SAC, clear imprint. Nice pen at 5-1/8 inches capped. Nib seems to have been modified to a stub. See writing sample. $76.
9) Jade Parker mechanical pencil. Perfect condition cosmetically and mechanically. No eraser. $36
10) Parker Classic Red Lacquer & Gold .5mm Pencil . From the early 1980ís. Perfect condition. $36
11) Conklin Nozac 5M,Toldeo nib. The knob turns easily and piston moves, but does not take up ink. Pen needs restoring. Brassing on the clip. A good project pen. $34
12) Lamy PUR, Pen is new/uninked. The is a nice, cylindrical pen, comfortable to write with.. Fitted with an EF nib, and comes with 3 LAMY cartridges. If you would a LAMY converter, please add $3 to the price of $27.
13) and 14) A pair of Sheaffer desk pens. Black converter pen has 14K Waverly style M inlaid nib. The brown stripe has Triumph 14K that looks to be an F or maybe EF. Vacuum filling system was restored by Gerry Berg. Some pitting on the base of the nib collar. Sold together, $21 for the two pens, shipping cost for single pen.
[img]https://pens capped small by dougb1808, on Flickr[/img]
[img]https://pens open small by dougb1808, on Flickr[/img]
[img]pens extended small by dougb1808, on Flickr[/img]
[img]writing samples small by dougb1808, on Flickr[/img]