Some of these pens are new, and some have been used but are in great shape, and all include full original packaging unless otherwise noted. Sorry I didnít take a picture of each pen. If youíd like to see a closer look or detail, just message me and Iíll take a picture of what you want to see!
All prices include insured USPS Priority Mail within the US. Overseas shipping available at cost. There may be some COVID-19 issues that preclude shipping to some countries. First ĎI want ití gets it. Payment by Paypal. If you have any questions, feel free to send a message.
Left to Right:
1. Montegrappa Monte Grappa, Blue, SS B Nib, Piston Filler- This is a really nice, understated Montegrappa fountain pen. The Monte Grappa was a recent production item, with a very solid feeling resin construction and minimalist trim. This pen is a lovely deep blue, with rhodium plated trim, and a stainless steel broad nib that is smooth and not overly broad. Itís a lovely writer, and feels wonderful in the hand. This pen is a piston filler, and has only been inked once. The pen appears as new and comes with all boxes and papers. $250
2. Montegrappa Fortuna, Grey and Orange, SS 1.1 Stub, C/C Filler- SOLD!
3. Montegrappa Nero Uno Linea, Duetto Gunmetal, 18k M, C/C Filler- SOLD!
4. Aurora Optima, Blue Auroloide, 14k F, Piston Filler- SOLD!
5. Nettuno Skipper, Brown, 14k M, C/C Filler- Beautiful brown marble Nettuno Skipper with rhodium plated trim and 14k medium nib. This pen was made by Delta, and feels and writes very similarly to a Delta. This one has been dipped to test, otherwise mint, and comes with box, converter, and papers. $275 Shipped
6. Delta Peace LE, White/Brown Swirl, 18k F, Lever Filler- This is a 2006 Special Edition from Delta. Beautiful creamy resin with a translucent brown swirl. Vermeil trim, lever filler, with a single tone 18k fine Delta nib nib. NOS, brand new in box with papers and limited edition bottle of ink. #328/994. $420 Shipped
7. Caran díAche Leman, Red, 18k B, C/C Filler- This is a really lovely red Caran díAche Leman fountain pen with rhodium plated trim. This is a slightly older model with a resin section- CdíA recently switched to a metal section. The red lacquer is very nice, but the nib is the star of this show. Itís a very soft, smooth broad nib with a bit of a chisel tip. Itís a very nice writer. It has a very high quality feel all around. This pen has been inked, but looks new. Comes with all boxes, papers, and converter. $260 Shipped
8. Opus 88 Bela, Blue, SS 2.3 Stub, Eyedropper Filler- SOLD!
9. Cross Peerless, Grey, 18k F, C/C Filler- This is a really nice Cross Peerless fountain pen. The pen itself is generously sized but lighter than you would expect, and has a nice, warm, translucent grey lacquer over an engraved barrel. It feels really nice in the hand. The nib is great too, a crisp 18k fine nib made by Sailor. The pen has been inked once, otherwise is new, and comes with all boxes and papers. $225 Shipped
10. Platinum for Diplomat for Tiffany & Co, Briarwood, 18k M, C/C Filler- So hereís an interesting one. It has the look of a 90ís Platinum, and was obviously made by Platinum, for Diplomat, who then branded them for sale at Tiffanyís. So the cap band reads Tiffany & Co, but the nib reads ĎDiplomatí 18k M, but the whole thing is obviously a Platinum. So itís a cool little oddity. Itís a nice pen, too, feels very warm in the hand, and writes like a Platinum. The medium nib writes on the fine side. I donít believe I have the box for this one. $240 Shipped
First ĎI want ití gets it. Payment by Paypal. Prices include insured USPS Priority Mail within the US, overseas shipping at cost. Feel free to message with any questions or for additional pictures.