Some of these pens are new, and some have been used but are in great shape, and all include full original packaging unless otherwise noted. Sorry I didn’t take a picture of each pen. If you’d like to see a closer look or detail, just message me and I’ll take a picture of what you want to see!
All prices include insured USPS Priority Mail within the US. Overseas shipping available at cost. There may be some COVID-19 issues that preclude shipping to some countries. First ‘I want it’ gets it. Payment by Paypal. If you have any questions, feel free to send a message.
1. Parker Duofold Centennial LE, Mandarin Yellow, 18k XF, C/C Filler- SOLD!
2. Parker Duofold Centennial LE, True Blue, 18K M, C/C Filler- This is a really cool 2007 LE, modeled after the original True Blue Duofold. Really cool streaked blue and white resin with white metal trim. The nib is a smooth medium point. This pen has been inked, but appears mint. Comes with a beautiful lacquered wood box, and all papers, and includes a sealed bottle of Penman ink. LE #443/5000. Beautiful pen! $750 shipped.
3. Parker Duofold International, Grey Mosaic, Rollerball- This is a classy and understated Grey Mosaic Duofold International rollerball. What a Beautiful color! Pen has been used but appears new. Comes with box with papers. Will need a new refill. $240 Shipped NOW $200
4. Cross 150th Anniversary LE, Gold Filled, 18k M, C/C Filler- Lovely gold filled Cross 150th Anniversary fountain pen, a long sold out edition commemorating Cross's 150th in 1996. 12kt 1/20 Gold Filled, with a delicate, engraved chevron pattern. There are sets of black enamel bands on the cap and barrel, and the end caps and section are black resin. Medium 18k gold nib with unique engraving. I believe these nibs were, like the early Townsends, made by Pelikan. Includes crazy large wooden case with inkwell, ink bottle, wooden pen tray, and polishing cloth. #2336/2750 made. NOS. $750 Shipped. NOW $600
5. Cross 150th Anniversary LE, Gold Filled, Ballpoint- Matching BP to the Cross 150th Anniversary fountain pen. 12kt 1/20 Gold Filled, with a delicate, engraved chevron pattern. There are sets of black enamel bands on the cap and barrel, and the end caps and section are black resin. Includes crazy large wooden case with wooden pen tray and polishing cloth. #191/2450 made. NOS. $325 Shipped. NOW $295
6. Cross Townsend, Sterling Silver, Rollerball- Stunning Cross Townsend rollerball was an anniversary edition for Joon pens. Really nice diagonal grid engraving on a sterling silver cap and barrel. One of the most attractive metal Cross pens. NOS in box. $250 Shipped
7. Cross Tennis Hall of Fame LE, Sterling SIlver, 18k M, C/C Filler- SOLD!
8. Cross Pinnacle, Peacock, Ballpoint- Beautiful of the short lived Pinnacle series. Peacock lacquer features streaks of multiple colors with a bit of iridescent sheen. NOS in box. Will likely need a new refill. $225 Shipped Now $200
9. Cross Townsend, Lapis Lazuli, Ballpoint- SOLD!
10. Cross Townsend, Jade, Ballpoint- SOLD!
First ‘I want it’ gets it. Payment by Paypal. Prices include insured USPS Priority Mail within the US, overseas shipping at cost. Feel free to message with any questions or for additional pictures.