All prices include insured USPS Priority Mail within the US. Overseas shipping available at cost. There may be some COVID-19 issues that preclude shipping to some countries. First ‘I want it’ gets it. Payment by Paypal. If you have any questions, feel free to send a message.
Top Row, Left to Right:
1. Conway Stewart Fire LE, Red/Yellow Enamel over Sterling, 18k IM nib, C/C Filler- Another Elegance pen- This is the ‘Fire’ pen, with enamel blending from yellow to orange to red over a flowing guilloche engraved barrel, and inlaid red lacquer in a polished sterling silver cap. This pen is pretty much solid sterling silver from top to bottom, including the section. White gold 18k italic medium. NOS with box and papers. There is a little bit of tarnish which could be polished off. #00/100. $1215 Shipped NOW $850
2. Conway Stewart Air LE, Blue/Grey Enamel over Sterling, 18k IM nib, C/C Filler- Another Elegance pen -This is the ‘Air’ pen, with cloud grey enamel fading into sky blue over a flowing guilloche engraved barrel, and inlaid sky blue lacquer in a polished sterling silver cap. Solid sterling silver from top to bottom, including the section. White gold 18k italic medium nib. NOS with box and papers. There is a little bit of tarnish which could be polished off. #00/100. $1215 Shipped NOW $850
3. Conway Stewart Evolution, Sterling Silver, 18k EF , C/C Filler- Stunning, gigantic Conway Stewart fountain pen. This was a solid sterling silver fountain pen with a beautiful engraved pattern, and has a special feature. You can adjust a weight within the barrel to change the balance of the pen in your hand. No matter what the balance is, though, it's a big, heavy pen! A stunning piece. 18k extra fine nib, cartridge/converter filled. Has been used, recently returned from being serviced by Conway Stewart. Shows no signs of use. Comes complete with all boxes and papers. #10/200. $1000 Shipped. NOW $850
4. Pelikan Lighthouse of Alexandria, 18k F, Piston Filler- This is a huge pen with an even bigger box. The pen itself is stunning, big, and heavy. Almost more of a sculptural piece as a pen. Lots of interesting features. More than I can figure out. M1000 nib, though the pen itself if bigger and heavier than an M1000. The nib says fine, but looks more like a medium. Blue and gold color scheme. Pen has been inked, shows little signs of use. Complete with all packaging. #381/440. $1800 Shipped. NOW $1400
5. Visconti Carbon Dream, Carbon Fiber Overlay, PD F, Vac Filler- This is a really cool Visconti skeleton overlay pen made from carbon fiber supplied by Carbon Dream, which supplies many car and bike makers. The trim is all titanium. The nib is a palladium medium, which has been ground into a smooth, crisp fine by Michael Masuyama. It's a huge pen, but not too heavy. The pen has been used, and has two small issues- there is some staining to the ink view window- though not to the barrel itself. There is also a small flaw or bit of damage to the carbon fiber. This is visible towards the bottom of the barrel on the picture of the pens closed. Comes complete with box and papers. Also includes a really cool carbon fiber desk inkwell. #309/993. $750 Shipped NOW $675
6. Visconti Empire LE, Blue with Platinum, Platinum M, Vac Filler- This is an absolutely beautiful fountain pen and ballpoint set, created from translucent blue acrylic with some white celluloid swirls. The pen features an intricate platinum plated metal inlay and trim. It’s a really cool art deco design. The nib on this pen is solid platinum, marked Platinum 800, in medium point size. Brand new, comes in box with the matching ballpoint 3b. Sold out edition. $700 Shipped NOW $625
7. Visconti Empire LE, Blue with Platinum, Ballpoint- The matching ballpoint to #3a. Sold as a set.
8. Visconti European Constitution LE, Blue Vegetal Resin, 18k F, C/C Filler- Cool big Visconti Opera LE. NOS, BIG box #201/1200 $500 Shipped NOW $400
9. Aurora 75th Anniversary, Sterling Silver Vermeil, 18k M, Piston Filler- What a little jewel of a pen this is. It's an Aurora 75th Anniversary pen in sterling silver with an engraved guilloche pattern and gold plating. A bit smaller than an Optima. 18k medium nib, piston filler. May have been inked, looks new. Comes with a box, it isn't the original box. No papers. #1004/1919. $800 Shipped NOW $650
10. Aurora Asia LE, Green/Brown Resin, 18k M, Piston Filler- The Asia was the second of Aurora’s ‘Continent’ series of limited editions. It features a beautiful mossy green resin with translucent brown swirls. The blind cap, section, and cap top have a matte finish in brown, and there’s a jade cabochon on the cap top. 18k yellow gold nib is a medium. NOS, box and papers and ink bottle. #2763/7500. $675 Shipped NOW $500
Bottom Row, Left to Right:
1. Nettuno Deus Maris, Blue, 18k M, Piston Filler- Beautiful blue marbled Nettuno fountain pen. Sterling silver trim and cast face of Neptune. Pen was new, but had a bent nib, professionally restored by Michael Masuyama. Looks perfect, writes smoothly. NOS, box and papers. #104/400. $450 Shipped
2. Montegrappa Cigar LE, Brown Marbled Celluloid, 18k M, Piston Filler- 1997 Cigar Themed pen, Tobacco Celluloid. LE #238/1997. NOS, Huge Box. $1150 Shipped NOW $850
3. Montegrappa Ferrari LE, Yellow Lacquer over Sterling Silver, 18k M, Cartridge Filler- This is a really sleek yellow Montegrappa for Ferrari fountain pen. Yellow lacquer over sterling silver. Cool textured grip. Features a prancing stallion ‘hood ornament’ on the barrel. Single tone, partially hooded 18k medium nib. Fills by cartridge only using a twist out cartridge holster. NOS in large box with papers. #454/800. $1575 Shipped NOW $1000
4. Delta Colosseum LE, Demonstrator, 18k M, Lever Filler- The famous Delta Colosseum fountain pen, here as a 1998 Demonstrator edition, showing off the lever filler mechanism. Orange section and cap band rings, black cap and blind cap. Two toned 18k medium nib. Beautiful pen, NOS, brand new in box with papers and ink bottle. I had to take it out of its original cellophane wrapper to take the picture. Long sold out. Will need a new sac. #1031/1925. $550 Shipped NOW $400
5. Delta Peace LE, White/Brown Swirl, 18k F, Lever Filler- This is a 2006 special edition pen, in clean white acrylic with shimmering swirls of brown. Vermeil trim, lever filler, with a single tone 18k fine Delta nib nib. NOS, brand new in box with papers and limited edition bottle of ink. #328/994. $600 Shipped NOW $450
7. Recife Andy Warhol LE, Mona Lisa Blue, 18k M nib, C/C Filler- This is a beautiful dark blue Recife with swirls of black throughout. 18k two toned medium nib. The pen has a substantial size and feel. An edition of 5000 pieces, this unmarked LE comes with original box and papers. May have been used, looks new. $210
8. Platinum Y2K LE, Chased Ebonite, 18k M, C/C Filler- This big pen was Platinum’s limited edition to celebrate Y2K. This is a really nice pen, with a faceted cap and barrel made from ebonite with a chased herringbone pattern and gold trim. Unique engraving on the firm 18k medium nib. Beautiful pen all around, NOS brand new in wooden box with all papers, converter, and ink bottle. LE #18/2000. Long sold out. $725 Shipped NOW $675
9. Platinum Kamakura Pens LE, Shonan Coast, 14k Music, C/C Filler- This is the first in a series of collaborations between Dr. Ron Dutcher’s Kamakura Pens and Platinum. Called the ‘Shonan Coast’ this limited edition pen was created using the Kanazawa gold leaf maki-e technique, and features a scene of the coastline with several sailing ships. There’s a red-orange sun in the sky, and silver dust is used for the ships’ sails. It’s a beautiful pen. I believe the series was listed to 100 pieces, though they are not individually numbered. This one does not have its original box. The pen appears mint, though it may have been inked or dipped. It’s hard to tell. We’ll call it NM, no box or papers. Does come with a converter. $595 Shipped. NOW $525
10. Cross 150th Anniversary LE, Gold Filled, 18k M, C/C Filler- Lovely gold filled Cross 150th Anniversary fountain pen, a long sold out edition commemorating Cross's 150th in 1996. 12kt 1/20 Gold Filled, with a delicate, engraved chevron pattern. There are sets of black enamel bands on the cap and barrel, and the end caps and section are black resin. Medium 18k gold nib with unique engraving. I believe these nibs were, like the early Townsends, made by Pelikan. Includes crazy large wooden case with inkwell, ink bottle, wooden pen tray, and polishing cloth. #2336/2750 made. NOS. $750 Shipped. NOW $675
The prices all include insured USPS Priority Mail within the US. Overseas shipping available at cost. There may be some COVID-19 issues that preclude shipping to some countries. First ‘I want it’ gets it. Payment by Paypal. If you have any questions, feel free to send a message.