All prices include insured USPS Priority Mail within the US. Overseas shipping available at cost. There may be some COVID-19 issues that preclude shipping to some countries. First ‘I want it’ gets it. Payment by Paypal. If you have any questions, feel free to send a message. 5. Aurora 85th Anniversary LE, Red Auroloide, 18k Medium, Piston Filler- OK, so Auroloide isn't celluloid, it's cellulose acetate though, which is close! Beautiful marbled red. LE #1798/1919. NOS in Box. SOLD!
The pens from this collection are mostly mint, out of production, and NOS fountain pens from the last 20 years. There are many of what I would consider ‘grail pens’ in here. Each pen is new and has full original packaging unless otherwise noted. Sorry I didn’t take a picture of each pen. If you’d like to see a closer look or detail, just message me and I’ll take a picture of what you want to see!
Top Row, Left to Right:
1. Conway Stewart Fire LE, Red/Yellow Enamel over Sterling, 18k IM nib, C/C Filler- Another Elegance pen- This is the ‘Fire’ pen, with enamel blending from yellow to orange to red over a flowing guilloche engraved barrel, and inlaid red lacquer in a polished sterling silver cap. This pen is pretty much solid sterling silver from top to bottom, including the section. White gold 18k italic medium. NOS with box and papers. There is a little bit of tarnish which could be polished off. #00/100. $1215 Shipped NOW $1000
2. Conway Stewart Air LE, Blue/Grey Enamel over Sterling, 18k IM nib, C/C Filler- Another Elegance pen -This is the ‘Air’ pen, with cloud grey enamel fading into sky blue over a flowing guilloche engraved barrel, and inlaid sky blue lacquer in a polished sterling silver cap. Solid sterling silver from top to bottom, including the section. White gold 18k italic medium nib. NOS with box and papers. There is a little bit of tarnish which could be polished off. #00/100. $1215 Shipped NOW $1000
3. Montegrappa Ferrari LE, Yellow Lacquer over Sterling Silver, 18k M, Cartridge Filler- This is a really sleek yellow Montegrappa for Ferrari fountain pen. Yellow lacquer over sterling silver. Cool textured grip. Features a prancing stallion ‘hood ornament’ on the barrel. Single tone, partially hooded 18k medium nib. Fills by cartridge only using a twist out cartridge holster. NOS in large box with papers. #454/800. $1575 Shipped NOW $1200
4. Montegrappa Cigar LE, Brown Marbled Celluloid, 18k Medium, Piston Filler- 1997 Cigar Themed pen, Tobacco Celluloid. LE #238/1997. NOS, Huge Box. $1150 Shipped NOW $975
5. Visconti Titanic LE, Blue/Bronze Celluloid, 18k M, Vac Filler- I remember when this one came onto the scene. It really sent some ripples through the pen world! This was due to the huge size and the beautiful blue and bronze marbled celluloid. An iconic pen. 18k two toned medium nib. High pressure vac filler. NOS, comes with beautiful blue lacquered box and papers, including a reproduction of the front page of the New York Times from the day the Titanic sunk. This is #983/1912. Long since sold out. $800 Shipped NOW $750
6a. Visconti Empire LE, Blue with Platinum, Platinum M, Vac Filler- This is an absolutely beautiful fountain pen and ballpoint set, created from translucent blue acrylic with some white celluloid swirls. The pen features an intricate platinum plated metal inlay and trim. It’s a really cool art deco design. The nib on this pen is solid platinum, marked Platinum 800, in medium point size. Brand new, comes in box with the matching ballpoint 3b. Sold out edition. $700 Shipped NOW $680
6b. Visconti Empire LE, Blue with Platinum, Ballpoint- The matching ballpoint to #3a. Sold as a set.
8. Visconti European Constitution LE, Blue Vegetal Resin, 18k F, C/C Filler NOS BIG box #201/1200 $500 Shipped NOW $460
9. Visconti Erotic Art, Rollerball- This is a limited edition Visconti Erotic Art rollerball. Apparently this one got switched somewhere along the line, it's a rollerball but it's in the box for a fountain pen and includes the matching inkwell. Dedicated to Giacomo Casanova, it features an art nouveau inspired engraved sleeve on the barrel. #41 of only 88 rollerballs. $350 Shipped NOW $325
10. Visconti Gold Point #1 LE, Amber/White Acrylic, 18k M, C/C Filler #169/365 NOS Box and papers SOLD!
Bottom Row, Left to Right:
1. Delta Colosseum LE, Demonstrator, 18k M, Lever Filler- The famous Delta Colosseum fountain pen, here as a 1998 Demonstrator edition, showing off the lever filler mechanism. Orange section and cap band rings, black cap and blind cap. Two toned 18k medium nib. Beautiful pen, NOS, brand new in box with papers and ink bottle. I had to take it out of its original cellophane wrapper to take the picture. Long sold out. Will need a new sac. #1031/1925. $550 Shipped NOW $450
2. Delta Peace LE, White/Brown Swirl, 18k F, Lever Filler- This is a 2006 special edition pen, in clean white acrylic with shimmering swirls of brown. Vermeil trim, lever filler, with a single tone 18k fine Delta nib nib. NOS, brand new in box with papers and limited edition bottle of ink. #328/994. $600 Shipped NOW $500
3. Delta 20th Anniversary LE, Dolce Vita Orange/Black Acrylic, 18k F, Lever Filler- This is the 20th Anniversary Delta limited edition pen, a voluptuous, curved version of the Dolce Vita. This is the fancier model, with vermeil trim and a lever filler. Single toned 18k fine Delta nib. NOS, brand new in box with papers and ink bottle. Produced in 2002. Long sold out. #558/982. SOLD!
4. Aurora Cellini LE, Sterling Silver, 18k M, Piston Filler- This is a beautiful Aurora Cellini limited edition, honoring the Italian gold and silversmith. The relief treatment on this solid sterling silver pen is beautiful. The silver is somewhat tarnished, though. I could polish it to a nice shine if you’d like. The nib is an 18k white gold medium. This pen is NOS, and comes with box and papers. #488/1919. SOLD!
6. Aurora Asia LE, Green/Brown Resin, 18k M, Piston Filler- The Asia was the second of Aurora’s ‘Continent’ series of limited editions. It features a beautiful mossy green resin with translucent brown swirls. The blind cap, section, and cap top have a matte finish in brown, and there’s a jade cabochon on the cap top. 18k yellow gold nib is a medium. NOS, box and papers and ink bottle. #2763/7500. $675 Shipped NOW $575
7. Aurora 88 Demo LE, Clear Acrylic, 18k Stub, Piston Filler- This is the original limited edition version of the 88 Demonstrator. Clear acrylic with gold plated trim. Single tone 18k yellow gold stub nib. NOS, all packaging. #1706/1888 SOLD!
8. Stipula Etruria 991 LE, Hazelnut Celluloid, Rollerball- Rollerball version of 991 LE FP. LE #89/991. New Pen, No Box. Will need a refill. $375 Shipped NOW $300
9. Omas Galileo LE, Wild Celluloid, Ballpoint- Omas Galileo ballpoint, unmarked LE. Black and white 'Wild' celluloid. NOS in box, box a little wonky. Will probably need a refill. $295 Shipped NOW $250
10. Graf Von Faber Castell Walden Woods, Ash, 18k M, C/C Filler- Made from ash trees naturally fallen in Walden Woods, the barrel features a quote from Henry David Thoreau. #634/2006. NOS in box. SOLD!
First ‘I want it’ gets it. Payment by Paypal. Prices include insured USPS Priority Mail within the US, overseas shipping at cost. Feel free to message with any questions or for additional pictures.
All prices include insured USPS Priority Mail within the US. Overseas shipping available at cost. There may be some COVID-19 issues that preclude shipping to some countries. First ‘I want it’ gets it. Payment by Paypal. If you have any questions, feel free to send a message.
5. Aurora 85th Anniversary LE, Red Auroloide, 18k Medium, Piston Filler- OK, so Auroloide isn't celluloid, it's cellulose acetate though, which is close! Beautiful marbled red. LE #1798/1919. NOS in Box. SOLD!