All prices include insured USPS Priority Mail within the US. Overseas shipping available at cost. There may be some COVID-19 issues that preclude shipping to some countries. First ĎI want ití gets it. Payment by Paypal. If you have any questions, feel free to send a message.
From Left to Right:
1. Visconti Titanic SE, Black/Bronze Acrylic, 18k M, Vac Filler- A slightly smaller (but still oversized) un-numbered version of the Titanic, in deep blue-black acrylic with translucent brown swirls. 18k two toned 18k medium nib. High pressure vac filler. NOS with box and newspaper. $525 Shipped
2. Visconti Titanic SE, Black/Bronze Acrylic, Capless Rollerball- The capless rollerball version of #2. NOS, box and papers with newspaper. $250 Shipped
3a. Visconti Empire LE, Blue with Platinum, Platinum M, Vac Filler- This is an absolutely beautiful fountain pen and ballpoint set, created from translucent blue acrylic with some white celluloid swirls. The pen features an intricate platinum plated metal inlay and trim. Itís a really cool art deco design. The nib on this pen is solid platinum, marked Platinum 800, in medium point size. Brand new, comes in box with the matching ballpoint 3b. Sold out edition. $725 Shipped** **
3b. Visconti Empire LE, Blue with Platinum, Ballpoint- The matching ballpoint to #3a. Sold as a set.
4. Visconti Palazzo Ducale, Black, 14k B, C/C Filler- Iím not sure what to make of this one. There was a limited edition with an 18k nib, but this one isnít numbered and has a 14k nib, which looks beautiful. Box with card, but no LE indication there. Still a beautiful NOS Visconti. $325 Shipped
5. Visconti Erotic Art, Rollerball- This is a limited edition Visconti Erotic Art rollerball. Apparently this one got switched somewhere along the line, it's a rollerball but it's in the box for a fountain pen and includes the matching inkwell. Dedicated to Giacomo Casanova, it features an art nouveau inspired engraved sleeve on the barrel. #41 of only 88 rollerballs. $375 Shipped
6. Visconti Metropolis, Gunmetal, 14k M, Piston Filler- Slick slim safety pen from Visconti. It's a cool variation of the 'squaring the circle' theme, octagonally faceted but with four bigger sides. Smooth, glossy, gunmetal finish. 14k white gold medium nib. Piston filler. NOS with box and papers. $495 Shipped
7. Visconti Vatican Museum Le Grottesche Set, Three Ebonite and Sterling Pens, 18k Nibs, Piston Fillers- This beautiful pen set was originally available at the Vatican Museum gift shop, and features the logo of the Vatican Museum on the nibs. There are three matching pens, all crafted in ebonite with sterling silver sleeves, engraved with a pattern known as Le Grottesche, found in the grottos of roman ruins. The pens all match, except one is sterling, one is gold vermeil, and one is rose gold vermeil. The nibs match as well. 18k white gold medium for one, 18k rose gold medium, and 18k yellow gold medium. Pens fill with by piston. This was a limited set of 1999, Iím sorry my eyes canít find the actual number on these pens! NOS in beautiful wooden box. $1200 Shipped.
The prices all include insured USPS Priority Mail within the US. Overseas shipping available at cost. There may be some COVID-19 issues that preclude shipping to some countries. First ĎI want ití gets it. Payment by Paypal. If you have any questions, feel free to send a message.