1. TWSBI DIamond 580 AL, Emerald Green, SS 1.1 Stub, Piston Filler- This is a Diamond 580 AL fountain pen with emerald green aluminum parts visible through the clear plastic barrel. The only bit of aluminum exposed would be the section. Smooth and wet 1.1 stub nib gives very nice line variation. Beautiful writer. Basically a brand new pen, was inked once to test but never carried. Comes with box and papers. $45
2. PenBBS 500, Galaxy, SS M Nib, Piston Filler- This is one of PenBBS's newest designs. It's a beautiful and substantial pen. The pen features the deep and beautiful 'Galaxy' resin, with shades of blue and black. The piston filler is actually similar (I think!) to the TWSBI Go pen. You pull out a piston rod from the rear of the pen, lock it in to place, then it fills almost like a Vacuumatic- it's like a spring action. It's effective and seems to hold a lot of ink. The nib is a round medium, stainless steel, and is a very smooth writer with good ink flow. This pen was inked to test, never carried, and presents as new. It's a substantial pen. The cap posts very high on the pen barrel, which makes the pen ridiculously long when posted. It's quite comfortable to use without posting though. Comes complete with box and directions. $40
3. PenBBS 456, Tuzi, SS F Nib, Vac Filler- This is the lovely PenBBS 456- what I consider their flagship model- in a material called Tuzi, which is a really neat deep brown with lighter brown swirled throughout. The pen uses a high pressure vac/plunger filler akin to a Pilot 823 or Visconti. This pen has a smooth writing two toned stainless steel upturned fine nib. Pen has been inked, but looks new, and comes with box and papers. $35
4. PenBBS 456, Starry Night, SS M Nib, Vac Filler- This is the lovely PenBBS 456- what I consider their flagship model- in a material called Starry Night, which is a really beautiful dark blue with a swirl of black throughout. The pen uses a high pressure vac/plunger filler akin to a Pilot 823 or Visconti. This pen has a smooth writing stainless steel round medium nib. Pen has been inked, but looks new, and comes with box and papers. $35
5. PenBBS 308, Amber, SS F Nib, C/C Filler- This is a beautiful PenBBS 308 in Amber is a Cat, a stunning transparent amber with streaks of black and areas of chatoyance. The pen also has the Amber is a Cat paw print nib engraving. The pen is cartridge/converter filled, and comes with converter. This pen has a PenBBS's smooth writing stainless steel upturned fine nib. I believe this pen is brand new, and comes with box and papers. $35
6. PenBBS 480, Manjusaka, SS 1.1 Stub Nib, C/C Filler- This is the PenBBS 480 in Manjusaka, which is a really cool material. It's basically clear with cracked lines of red throughout. Sort of like a reverse cracked ice. The pen is cartridge/converter filled, and comes with converter. This PenBBS nib on this pen has been replaced with a Nemosine 1.1 stub nib, which is very smooth and gives great line variation. Pen has been inked once, but looks new, and comes with box and papers. $30
7. Jinhao 100 Centennial, Orange, GP F nib, C/C Filler- This is the Jinhao 100 Centennial, a Parker Duofold clone in bright orange with gold plated trim. The pen is nearly identical to a Parker Duofold Centennial in size, though is a bit lighter in the hand. The pen has a fine tipped two toned gold plated nib. Fills by cartridge/converter, and comes with converter. Pen is brand new, never inked, and comes with a pouch. (8.) I have an identical pen in red/white koi fish resin, otherwise identical and also new, also for sale. $20
First 'I want it' gets it. Please add $8 for USPS Priority Mail. Combine items with no additional shipping. You can also add this to something from one of my other sale posts. Overseas shipping available at cost. Payment by Paypal. Any questions, feel free to message me!