1. Sailor Lecoule, Brown, GP F-M nib, C/C Filler- Newer model Sailor Lecoule. Basically a slightly smaller Pro Gear style pen, with more simple trim. This one has gold plated trim and a gold plated F-M steel nib. The nib is a crisp and writes smoothly with good ink flow. The pen is just too small for me. Has been inked once, otherwise new. Comes with box and papers, but no converter. $40 gets it shipped to you.
2. Sailor Pro Gear Slim Nagasawa, Yellow/Green, 14k M nib, C/C Filler- This is an eye catching Pro Gear Slim made for the Nagasawa Pen Shop in Japan. It's a really cool color, sort of yellow veering to green. Or maybe bright green that's almost yellow. It also has a little bit of sparkle to it. Trim and nib are rhodium plated. The 14k H-M nib is smooth, wet, and a little on the fine side of medium. The pen has been used, but doesn't show signs of it. I would rate it at excellent+. No box or papers, but does come with a converter. I'd like $115 shipped for this one. SOLD!
3. Esterbrook Estie, Blueberry, Stainless 1.1 Stub nib, C/C Filler- This the standard sized Estie (which is still a big pen!) in the Blueberry resin, which was a limited production color from last year. Nib and trim are polished stainless steel. The clip may be plated, I'm not positive. It's a nice look, basically a blue-violet cracked ice. The pen is substantial in size and feels good in the hand, unposted or posted. The nib is a stub, and was tweaked at the time of purchase by Dan of Nibsmith.com. It's very smooth and has great ink flow. The pen has been inked but not carried, and appears new. Comes with box, papers, and converter. These were $195 new, and are nearly sold out I believe. I'd like $120 shipped for this one.
4. Lamy Scala, Piano Black, 14k B nib, C/C Filler- Really slick and modern new Lamy fountain pen. The Scala is a pretty simple cylindrical design, with polished metal trim. This line slots in just under the 2000 in the Lamy line up. It's a nice pen, with a high gloss piano black lacquer over resin barrel and cap, with metal trim with a high polish. The nib is 14k, two toned, and is a smooth and wet writing broad. The pen is virtually mint, having been inked to test but not carried or used. Comes complete with box, papers, and converter. These retail for $289. I'd like $150 shipped for this one.
5. Montegrappa Nero Uno Duetto, Gunmetal, 18k M nib, C/C Filler- This is a really cool pen. Octagonal barrel and cap, with a cool engraved line pattern. The barrel has a matt finish, while the metal cap is smooth, with gunmetal ruthenium plating. Trim is all ruthenium plated as well. The pen has a nice, substantial feel in the hand. The 18k medium nib has a really neat design on it and is also ruthenium plated. It's a medium nib, but I think it writes closer to fine. It's a smooth nib, medium in ink flow- not too dry, not too wet. It's a beautiful pen all around. It's been inked but never carried, and for all intents and purposes is a new pen. With box and all papers. Includes converter. Retail on this is bonkers- nearly $900. I'd like $290 shipped.
6. Montegrappa Elmo Fantasy Bloom, Blue Cross Gentian, Stainless 1.1 Stub nib, C/C Filler- This is one of the latest Elmo designs from Montegrappa. It's a really nice swirled blue resin with violet blended throughout and little bits of green. It's well complemented by rhodium plated trim. Nice sized pen, and feels comfortable in the hand. The stainless steel 1.1 stub nib is crisp, smooth, and has great ink flow. The pen has been inked once but is otherwise new. Comes with box, papers, and converter. Retail is $250. I'll take $150 shipped for this one.
First 'I want it' gets it! Prices include insured USPS Priority Mail shipping to the US. Overseas shipping available at cost. Feel free to message with any questions!
Thanks for looking,