1. Aurora Optima Flex, Orange, 14k F Flex Nib, Piston Filler- Beautiful deep orange Aurora Optima with rhodium plated trim. All the usual Optima attributes- pleasant shape, great medium sized pen, beautifully constructed. This one has Aurora's special flexible fine nib. It's a nice nib, though honestly I'd say it's closer to soft than true flexible. Great ink flow and not overly fine. It's a nice pen, good medium size and heft, and smooth piston operation. Pen includes all boxes and papers. Pen has been inked to test, but appears new. Retail is $650. #246/330. This color is almost sold out. I'd like $400 shipped.
2. Filcao, SS M Nib, Pneumatic Filler- So this is an intersting Filcao pneumatic filled fountain pen. It's about the size of a Pelikan M800. If the barrel material looks familiar, it's because it is made from the same resin Montblanc used on the Oscar Wilde LE. It's a bit thinner, so the black doesn't read as much. It's a beautiful, deep resin though. The cap, section, and blind cap are black resin, and the trim is sterling silver. Large #6 medium nib is super smooth, and is a superb writing nib. The pneumatic filler works smoothly and fills well. The pen has been inked and carried, but is in NM condition, with only some slight micro scratches on the back side of the cap. I'm not sure that I have the box for this one, but I believe I have the instructions for the filler. I'd like $140 shipped for this one.
3. Edison Nouveau Premier Goulet LE, Frost, SS 1.1 Italic, C/C Filler- This was Goulet's Winter 2018 LE, made by Edison Pens. It's a really cool color, white peppered with broken veins of black and grey. There's an interesting combination of swirling and marbling here. It's really attractive and different, and well complemented by the white metal clip. Stainless steel #6 1.1 italic nib is smooth and crisp. It's a nice writer. Comes with box and papers. Has been inked and used, but you wouldn't be able to tell. NM condition. Retail on these is $195. I think this edition has sold out in this color. I'd like $115 shipped.
4. Pelikan M205, Olivine, SS B Nib, Piston Filler- Not much to say about this one- it's a Pelikan M205. The color is their newest transparent green, Olivine. It's a darker olive type green. It's actually a beautiful color. I overbought on green pens lately though! The broad stainless steel nib is closer to a medium I think, and has great ink flow and a touch of spring to it. It has been inked to test, but is otherwise new. Comes with box, papers, and a matching bottle of Olivine ink. I'd like $125 shipped for this one. If you want it without the box and bottle of ink, I'll do it for $110.
5. TWSBI Precision, Grey, SS 1.1 Stub Nib, Piston Filler- This is the newer TWSBI Rotring 800 styled faceted pen. Nice, substantial pen. Very well made. The brushed aluminum pen has a sort of warm titanium grey color. Typical super smooth and juicy TWSBI 1.1. Stub nib. Piston filler. Pen has been inked to test but looks new. Comes with box and papers. Retail on these is $80. I'd like $45 shipped for this one.
6. PenBBS 456, Vermouth, SS F Nib, Plunger Filler- Cool PenBBS 456 in Vermouth, a sort of transparent teal color. Again, I overbought on green pens this Christmas, and this one has to go. I have a few of these in other colors as well. They're really well made, and have quality nibs. This on is a two toned stainless steel fine that is super smooth and has great ink flow. The plunger type vac filler works like a Pilot 823 or TWSBI Vac filler. Cool pen, nice color. Pen has been inked to test, but otherwise appears as new. Comes with box, no papers. $45 shipped.
7. Rotring Altro, Mint Green, SS F Nib, C/C Filler- So the Altro was sort of the resin version of the ribbed Rotring 900. This one is all plastic construction instead of the metal from the 900, but the design, size, and nib are the same. This one is a sort of mint green plastic. The nib is typical Rotring. It's a stainless steel fine. The pen is NOS. The pen does have a little sticky spot on the end cap where the nib sticker originally was. I'm sure that would clean off easily. $40 Shipped.
8. Platinum Balance, Blue, GP M Nib, C/C Filler- Great Platinum Balance in rich blue with gold plated trim. This is the solid version of the transparent 'Cool' series. Nice medium sized pen. The nib is smooth and soft, a gold plated medium nib. Fills by cartridge or converter. I'll include a Platinum converter at no extra cost. Inked once, looks new, comes with box and papers. $35 shipped.
9. Conklin Duragraph, Cracked Ice, SS Stub Nib, C/C Filler- The Duragraph is one of the best deals out there. The material is rich and beautiful, it's a nice substantial size, and the stub nibs are awesome- crisp and wet, with great line variation. This cracked ice model has been inked but looks new, has the great stub nib, and comes with box and papers. $40 shipped.
10. Cross Aventura, White, SS M Nib, C/C Filler- This is a nice, substantial, white plastic Cross fountain pen with stainless steel trim and medium nib. This pen appears new and unused. No box, papers, or converter. $15 shipped.
First message gets 'em. Payment by Paypal. Shipping included to US addresses, overseas shipping available at cost. Again, I'll be in Canada the 15th of February and could ship to Canadian addresses while I was there. Feel free to message with any questions. Thanks for looking.