[ Post a Response | Pentrace Market Place ]
5 Pens F/S - Cartier, Porsche Design, Stipula, vintage Mabie Todd Swan and Waterman - prices reduced
Edited by Adam Frank on January 21, 2019, 10:55 am
Posted by Adam Frank
on January 21, 2019, 10:50 am
Hello, Pentrace! I have
five pens for sale today, all ready to write. Please ask any questions via email (64calligraphy at gmail). Prices include insured shipping in the US; international shipping will be at cost, please contact me. First firm offer gets the pen, etc., etc.
Without further ado:
Delta MOMO 30th Anniversary Limited Edition SOLD
- Cartier Diabolo Grain D'Orge in Platinum with a buttery smooth 18k white gold medium nib. Cartridge/converter filler, this pen has excellent heft without being too heavy for writing with for longer periods of time. Comes complete with box and papers. Asking $450 shipped.
Vensvstas Carbon T M2 SOLD
- Porsche Design P3105 Special Edition Pure Black Fountain Pen with an EF rhodium-plated 18k nib. The Pure Black design is achieved with a robust PVD coating that is highly resistant to wear. The pen is a little heavy for the clip, but the clip does work. The converter is integrated into the back unit (you can see in the deconstructed picture) - which means that the only real way to fill the pen is either using a cartridge or filling the converter itself before inerting the unit back into the pen. It's innovative - but it's not the most convenient system I've used. Still, it's fun as something a little different. Comes complete with box - including the solid aluminum, black matte paperweight in the shape of a Porsche 911. Asking $350 shipped.
Tactile Turn Gist Fountain Pen in Titanium with Damascus Steel Finial and Grip SOLD.
- Stipula Splash with a fine nib. Piston filler. In theory it flexes (it says so right on the nib); in practice I didn't find it particularly flexible. I don't think I ever filled the pen; if I did it was only once. Writes fine if a bit scratchy with what I believe is a steel nib. Good pen for the money; asking $40 shipped.
- Mabie Todd Swan 3160 with a flexible M or B 14k nib. Beautiful lever-filling pen with a buttery smooth, very flexible nib. The unflexed line is too broad for my taste, but the pen writes extremely well and lays down a thick, juicy line of ink. There's some brassing on the cap ring and a little on the lever. Asking $100.
- Waterman 32V pen and pencil set. The pen comes with a very flexible fine 14k nib. I haven't tried the pencil; the person I bought it from said it was working. Great if small-ish pen, terrific nib, fills and writes wonderfully. Some plier marks or the like on the section, but at least for me it doesn't interfere with writing. Asking $120.
Waterman 52-1/2 SOLD.
Here's the writing sample so you can compare the various lines without the pens sitting on the paper obscuring the view :-)
SnailMail Group |
Reader's Corner |
Submit Article |
Older Stuff ]
Copyright © 2002, 2014 pentrace.net,
All Rights Reserved