[ Post a Response | MeowMail Forum ]
Re: Oh, yeah. Tee, hee, hee.
Posted by Callie Marie McChew-La on 8/1/2019, 8:42 pm, in reply to "Um, er, aa
I'm not allowed to use the microwave, but we can invite a fire-breathing dragon and roast anything we want. Wanna?
Callie Marie McChew-La
Auntie Ms. Callie are you confusing us with Oakley and Sugar? We are at home, in the house. We don't have a fireplace and we don't know how to use the stove. Can you use a microwave to roast mousemallows?
Can we have a campfire? I will bring mousie burgers, cricket chips, and mousemallows. And buns!
The pawrents have gone to the beach for 2 nights and 1 day. They said that we can have a party. You all will come, won't you? They said we can only have niponade, nothing stronger. So, who's bringing what? We have the music and the TV remote. We can play spin the food can and pin the tail on the donkey, or whatever we want. They are gone and they won't know. Heeheehee!
- party time, y'all come - T & T 7/31/2019, 9:02 pm
- Re: Iím coming to the party! - Callie Marie 8/1/2019, 8:45 am
- Um, er, aa - T & T 8/1/2019, 7:54 pm
- Re: Oh, yeah. Tee, hee, hee. - Callie Marie McChew-La 8/1/2019, 8:42 pm
- Re: I will be there, but... - Donald the Donkey McChew-La 8/1/2019, 8:43 am
« Back to index