[ Post a Response | Hardy Palms In Temperate Zones Board ]
. . .
. . .
Join the discussions, no logins or passwords needed, ever.
I'm going to be a new dad
Posted by Jason Western PA on January 16, 2021, 5:33 pm
Gotcha!! Palm daddy. haha Rob I checked my sabal seeds form you from this fall and they are growing. I planted 12-29-20. So I decided to plant the rest. I counted them all. I had 1620 seeds. haha I have 200 in a plastic container 300 in another. 800 in a big one. And decided to give a local friend the last 300. She enjoys planting palms. She has two windmills, a needle, crepe myrtle I gave as a cutting and a musa bajoo I gave her. She was really excited to get them.
- Re: I'm going to be a new dad - Alvin, z6 January 16, 2021, 10:12 pm
- Re: I'm going to be a new dad - Keith Northern Illinois January 16, 2021, 9:33 pm
- Re: I'm going to be a new dad - Kevin seTN January 16, 2021, 8:14 pm
- Re: I'm going to be a new dad - Rob North Tennessee January 16, 2021, 7:10 pm
- Re: I'm going to be a new dad - AJ Mid TN January 16, 2021, 7:04 pm
- Re: I'm going to be a new dad - Fred SC January 16, 2021, 6:05 pm
- Re: I'm going to be a new dad - Terry SE KY Harlan Co. January 16, 2021, 6:00 pm
Welcome to the forum. Visitors are urged to post any information pertinent to plants, weather, or topics related to either. Off-topic posts, Spam posting, "inflammatory posts" and advertisements are subject to removal at the discretion of the moderators. NEW FEATURE FOR LOADING PHOTOS IN YOUR MESSAGES: The HARDY PALMS IN TEMPERANT ZONES has a great new feature when adding photos into your message body. As of May 2010 , You can now add photos in your message body straight from your computer files and we recommend Imgbb found in the message body form. * Your certainly welcome to transfer photos from your Photo Albums located in on-line Photo Albums like Imgur, Photobucket or others.
LIFE IS A JOURNEY , TRAVEL LIGHT
You are welcome to contact the forum at: HardyPalmsTemperateZones@gmail.com