[ Post a Response | Hardy Palms In Temperate Zones Board ]
. . .
. . .
Join the discussions, no logins or passwords needed, ever.
Chamaerops humilis ‘Volcano’
Posted by Fred SC on January 8, 2021, 3:24 pm
I ordered a small Chamaerops ‘Volcano’ this morning off of Etsy. It is a seedling for 18 dollars free shipping. If I can grow it to any size I will plant among my Xeric cactii, Agave, I will grow in pot for a couple years; guess. Yucca and succulents. I love the look of this one. AJ may have this one; I forget. If he does, maybe he will post a picture again.
- I’d like try this one... - Tom in PA January 9, 2021, 9:28 pm
- Re: Chamaerops humilis ‘Volcano’ - Alvin, z6 January 8, 2021, 9:19 pm
- Re: Chamaerops humilis ‘Volcano’ - Keith Northern Illinois January 8, 2021, 4:40 pm
- Re: Chamaerops humilis ‘Volcano’ - Rob North Tennessee January 8, 2021, 3:44 pm
- Oops, - Rob North Tennessee January 8, 2021, 3:46 pm
- Re: Chamaerops humilis ‘Volcano’ - AJ Mid TN January 8, 2021, 3:25 pm
Welcome to the forum. Visitors are urged to post any information pertinent to plants, weather, or topics related to either. Off-topic posts, Spam posting, "inflammatory posts" and advertisements are subject to removal at the discretion of the moderators. NEW FEATURE FOR LOADING PHOTOS IN YOUR MESSAGES: The HARDY PALMS IN TEMPERANT ZONES has a great new feature when adding photos into your message body. As of May 2010 , You can now add photos in your message body straight from your computer files and we recommend Imgbb found in the message body form. * Your certainly welcome to transfer photos from your Photo Albums located in on-line Photo Albums like Imgur, Photobucket or others.
LIFE IS A JOURNEY , TRAVEL LIGHT
You are welcome to contact the forum at: HardyPalmsTemperateZones@gmail.com