Let them eat cake...
User logged in as Charles
Posted by Charles on 27/3/2020, 20:47:59, in reply to "Re: Sweden
The "rumour" I wrote about, as you put it, has been around for years, say centuries, w/o any viable contradiction.[/quote
...and all that. I suppose you may also believe that Catherine the Great really liked horses? 🐎 A positive claim requires proof!
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Royals by conquest, adoption, or association - Jane 14/3/2020, 17:33:23
- Re: Royals by conquest, adoption, or association - William F 14/3/2020, 18:39:17
- Catherine I - José 14/3/2020, 20:34:24
- Sons of the Revolution - José 14/3/2020, 20:46:56
- Monaco - José 14/3/2020, 21:02:25
- Gustav I Vasa - José 14/3/2020, 21:11:48
- Re: Royals by conquest, adoption, or association - José 15/3/2020, 16:40:27
- King Henri I Christophe - José 15/3/2020, 16:52:11
- King Boris I - José 15/3/2020, 18:19:09
« Back to index