User logged in as Robert
Posted by Robert on 27/3/2020, 0:19:36, in reply to "Re: Sweden
I think it is more reliable than the rumour you wrote about.
... and the accuracy of this link is ?
In Sweden, there was (ok) a Maréchal de l'Empire, who had tatooed on his chest "Mort aux rois" (How many people knew that ? ) and whose position was legally binding .
An interesting anecdote. Nevertheless, it is false https://www.faktoider.nu/bernadotte_eng.html
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Royals by conquest, adoption, or association - Jane 14/3/2020, 17:33:23
- Re: Royals by conquest, adoption, or association - William F 14/3/2020, 18:39:17
- Catherine I - José 14/3/2020, 20:34:24
- Sons of the Revolution - José 14/3/2020, 20:46:56
- Monaco - José 14/3/2020, 21:02:25
- Gustav I Vasa - José 14/3/2020, 21:11:48
- Re: Royals by conquest, adoption, or association - José 15/3/2020, 16:40:27
- King Henri I Christophe - José 15/3/2020, 16:52:11
- King Boris I - José 15/3/2020, 18:19:09
« Back to index