The European Royals Message Board
[ Post a response | The European Royals Message Board ]
Re: Not a universally held belief
User logged in as Johan
I know, but at least the French Republic believed it as they exiled the Orleans and not the Spanish Borbons.
From the death of the Count of Chambord they have become the main branch of the French Royal House.
Certainly not for Legitimists!
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Royals by conquest, adoption, or association - Jane 14/3/2020, 17:33:23
- Re: Royals by conquest, adoption, or association - William F 14/3/2020, 18:39:17
- Catherine I - José 14/3/2020, 20:34:24
- Sons of the Revolution - José 14/3/2020, 20:46:56
- Monaco - José 14/3/2020, 21:02:25
- Gustav I Vasa - José 14/3/2020, 21:11:48
- Re: Royals by conquest, adoption, or association - José 15/3/2020, 16:40:27
- King Henri I Christophe - José 15/3/2020, 16:52:11
- King Boris I - José 15/3/2020, 18:19:09
« Back to index