The European Royals Message Board
[ Post a response | The European Royals Message Board ]
User logged in as Robert
Posted by Robert on 16/10/2019, 11:25:46, in reply to "Re: uw?
What does "uw" mean? Is it an abbrevation?
I neglected to proofread my writing, before posting. I meant to entitle the thread "Joint Rulers" or "Joint Monarchs." Unfortunately, it was impossible to edit or revise the post, after sending it: it doesn't seem to be an option, even though I'm logged on.
Aha, okey. I didn't mean to correct you in any way. I thought it was one of those many abbrevations in English that I don't understand
- uw - Jane 10/10/2019, 13:26:01
- Re: uw - Johan 10/10/2019, 18:33:37
- Re: uw - Josť 10/10/2019, 20:34:11
- Re: uw - Bjarne Birkrem 13/10/2019, 1:32:11
- Re: uw - Josť 16/10/2019, 12:57:19
- Re: uw - manuel 10/10/2019, 19:57:47
- Re: uw - Johan 10/10/2019, 21:52:46
- Re: uw - manuel 10/10/2019, 23:48:53
- Re: uw - Johan 11/10/2019, 0:02:11
- uw? - Robert 13/10/2019, 12:19:33
- Re: uw? - Jane 13/10/2019, 14:38:21
- Re: uw? - Robert 16/10/2019, 11:25:46
« Back to index