The Benelux Royals Message Board
[ Post a Response | The Benelux Royals Message Board ]
Prince Karel/Charles and King Leopold
Posted by Eric VdV
on 19/5/2020, 22:13:54, in reply to "Re: Names
Both Prince Karel/Charles as King Leopold were very well alive when Prince Guillaume was born in 1981.
Both brothers died in 1983.
Besides, Prince Guillaume was the first great-grandchild of King Leopold.
Guillaume was born in 1981, 4 years after his grand-uncle Charles'death, whom he never met for obvious reasons.
I am more inclined for Charles as the male version of Charlotte.
Unless the couple likes the name, despite every connotation .
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- It's a boy ! - Marianne 10/5/2020, 8:38:18
- Re: It's a boy ! - Robert 11/5/2020, 14:25:25
- Grandparents meeting their new grandchild! - Marianne 10/5/2020, 14:19:05
- Re: It's a boy ! - Johan 10/5/2020, 10:15:57
- Re: It's a boy ! - Jane 10/5/2020, 14:56:29
- Re: It's a boy ! - Stefan 10/5/2020, 15:44:20
- DE FACTO and DE JURE - Jane 11/5/2020, 2:22:02
- Luxembourg succession - Johan 11/5/2020, 7:32:00
- Limited application, retroactive consequences - Jane 11/5/2020, 13:44:47
- Re: Limited application, retroactive consequences - Johan 11/5/2020, 22:25:46
- Re: Limited application, retroactive consequences - Robert 11/5/2020, 14:23:30
- Names - CatherineNY 11/5/2020, 21:11:42
- Re: Names - Mildred 12/5/2020, 16:49:36
- Re: Names - Josť 12/5/2020, 23:30:58
- Prince Karel/Charles and King Leopold - Eric VdV 19/5/2020, 22:13:54
- Re: Names - Johan 12/5/2020, 18:43:09
- Re: Names - Johan 11/5/2020, 22:22:39
« Back to index