[ Your 2 coppers: | Kimba's Board ]
Day weeks and night weeks
I have talked to the majority of M/members about this, and everybody so far agrees it would be an improvement, so I have decided to impliment it.
We almost all roleplay during the same hours in the evening. In the Old Lair, it was reasonable to be nocturnal. We slept during the day and hunted at night, like feline panthers.
But now, we live on the beach, we can have fun in the sun, play volleyball with shrunken heads (which was trina's idea before I met Drax), and other stuff. Also, with all the building we have to do, we'd be wanting to do it in daylight. The same for exploring new territory.
So what we are going to do is play daytime one week, and nighttime the next. We will alternate weeks. When it's a day week, the time will be 12 hours earlier than the room clock, and the weather will be 18 hours behind Point Noir.
On weekends, PTJ time will match the time of day, like always. Monday through Friday will constitute the week for whether it's day or night.
So the first day week will be May 10. Then 5/24, 6/7, 6/21, etc.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Announcements and Current Events Thread - Kim-RC 4/11/2006, 9:29 pm
- Kimba's Birthday Horoscope - Kim-OOC 3/2/2010, 2:46 pm
- PantherClaw Jungle now on Webmaze - Kim-RC 3/11/2010, 9:11 pm
- RT/VT Conundrum and the Forest Event 2010 - Kim-RC 4/27/2010, 10:00 pm
- Why Two Boards? - Kim-RC 4/28/2010, 8:39 pm
- Slip was here! But I missed her. :( - Kimba 4/29/2010, 8:29 pm
- Pull-down Requests - Kim-RC 4/30/2010, 1:47 am
- Archery Contest Winner! - Kimba 5/3/2010, 10:18 pm
- Day weeks and night weeks - Kim-RC 5/6/2010, 3:37 am
- Lampooned again - Kimba 5/12/2010, 8:42 pm
- New PTJ Map and Ville Map - Kim-RC 5/19/2010, 5:30 pm
- Two-faced Tuchuk - Kim-RC 6/7/2010, 1:47 am
- Light Galley specs - Kim-RC 6/11/2010, 8:30 am
- The dog - Circe(OOC) 3/8/2014, 10:47 pm
- Re: Announcements and Current Events Thread - Kim OOC 3/1/2015, 3:30 pm
« Back to index