Any Vietnam War veteran, please help me with my school project about the Vietnam War, by answering just a few questions about your experience! Thank you!
1. What were your view on the Vietnam war before you went? Did you think it was good, bad, or were you neutral? Why?
2. Did you enlist, or did you get drafted? Why did you enlist, or why did you wait?
3. What kind of position did you have? What did you do?
4. What would be a daily, average schedule?
5. What was the food like? How did you get it?
6. Where did you get stationed?
7. Did you bring any kind of personal comfort with you? Why?
8. What kinds of things did you think about during your service?
9. What were living conditions like?
10. What was a most memorable moment that has stayed with you, after the war?
Thank you, for your time! It's very appreciated.
« Back to index