TreasureHunters of Canada
[ Post a Response | TreasureHunters of Canada ]
I'm For Ma Me O
Posted by John - Edmonton on August 15, 2006, 7:38 am, in reply to "Group Water Hunt - Alberta"
The worst part is around the peer. We will be working the west end of the lake. I figure if we wear Waders, and dig all the signals, there should be lots of surprises. Based on Darrel's ring finds, after removing the pull tabs.....it should really produce! The algae bloom is now 2 weeks past already, and the suggested time for the toxins to stabilize after a bloom is 2 weeks, so the dates suggested should fit in nicely.
I can check with the Regional Health Authority with regards to the condition of the lake, as they should have the statistic results from the water quality tests.
Remember....lakes in Alberta have a high organic ppm ratio, so add lots of hot weather and algae blooms occur naturally.
- Group Water Hunt - Alberta - scott-devon August 14, 2006, 7:41 am
- I'm For Ma Me O - John - Edmonton August 15, 2006, 7:38 am
- Your choice Scott - Darrell - Leduc August 14, 2006, 7:20 pm
- I think this would be a blast - Craig - Sh Park August 14, 2006, 2:57 pm
- How About Sylvan Lake,,, - Waterman August 14, 2006, 8:13 am
« Back to index
Questions or Comments
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!