[ Post a Response | The Easy Chicken Messageboard ]
Posted by robin416 on 6/23/2012, 6:37 am, in reply to "Rachel"
You have one other thing working against you, Paul. Time. Fifty Four years is a long time to be raising birds and being able to wrap your head around the fact you can actually make a bird well is quite a hurdle to cross. |
I won't live long enough to have that many years in my back pocket for raising birds. And I just naturally buck trends. No shavings for new chicks, not true. Don't open the bator, not true. Any illness is deadly to a flock, well you know the rest.
Message Thread | Skip to this response ↓|
- eggs - jerry 6/22/2012, 9:29 pm
- Re: eggs - sandi 6/23/2012, 7:03 pm
- Re: eggs - Paul 6/22/2012, 10:17 pm
- Paul - Rachel in WA 6/22/2012, 10:34 pm
- Rachel - Paul 6/22/2012, 10:50 pm
- Re: Rachel - Rachel in WA 6/24/2012, 5:04 pm
- Re: Rachel - egh 6/24/2012, 12:14 pm
- Re: Rachel - robin416 6/23/2012, 6:37 am
« Back to index
Home l Message Board l Help Site Map l Product Site Map l Links l Contact Information
See a problem with something on the board???Just email Don at Longtailbreeder@aol.com
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!