No insurance problems but I am sure they would like to get me finished some time soon. I don't imagine they want me to linger with this decision forever. My biggest fear is that they will accidentally clip or nick the implant and then I will have to start this all over again. That is really what is keeping me from making the decision. If I could be guaranteed that it would go without problems I would have it done tomorrow.
I guess nothing is guaranteed though.
Let me know what your PS has to say.