[ Post a Response | Surgery / Reconstruction Board ]
Re: Yucky Boobs
Posted by Lorna on 1/16/2013, 8:45 pm, in reply to "Re: Yucky Boobs"
User logged in as post
Well I got a resoponse from my PS. He says I need to allow for the swelling to go down and if I am considering changing the implant to wait 2 to 3 months. He seems concerned to do another surgery on my due to the potential risk of infection and loss of the reconstruction. He also told me that even natural breasts are not even - really? no kidding! I would hae never known that, geez! Then he goes on to inform me that health plans do not coer breast asymmetry unless you hae a 2 cup size difference.
All that said, he wants me to make another appointment with him in 6 weeks for re-evaluation.
So there you have it - I'm stuck in limbo. I just question the 2 bra size asymmetry - any one else ever hear that?