Next step is another lat with an expander. Waiting until January. Thought about swapping out the other side to a smaller and doing one surgery but he says it would be better to expand and then put in the implant.
I am coming to terms with waiting as there is alot of parties and ect for the Holidays.
Thanks for all the support and well wishes.