[ Post a Response | McCamey Message Board ]
Re: Monte Coffee
Posted by Roylene Chandler Davis on March 18, 2006, 4:54 pm, in reply to "Monte Coffee"
Dear Stan, I am sorry that I don't remember you, as I graduated in 1957 from MHS, and I know you and Monte were somwhat younger than myself....I wanted you to know though that I did know Monte as he worked as a Deputy for some time for the Upton County Sheriff's Dept, as I also did. I was a Deputy Tax Collector, but worked closely with the Sheriff's Dept. also, taking messages, and using the radio etc. at the old Sub Station. I worked for many years and finally retired in 2003. I enjoyed working with Monte however, he was a very nice person, and very helpful to me in my office. I'll remember him with "good memories." I also knew your very nice Mother Buena Coffee. I write a weekly article for the paper, called "As the Windmills Turn," and try to mention him in the article so all of McCamey will know this sad news. My condolences to you all..
God Bless you....Roylene Chandler Davis
- Monte Coffee - Stan Coffee March 16, 2006, 3:31 pm
- Re: Monte Coffee - Kathryn Luckenbach November 3, 2014, 11:34 am
- Re: Monte Coffee - wicker November 22, 2006, 9:43 pm
- Re: Monte Coffee - Rudy M. Montes March 23, 2006, 1:18 pm
- Re: Monte Coffee - Roylene Chandler Davis March 18, 2006, 4:54 pm
- Re: Monte Coffee - Michael Holguin March 17, 2006, 5:30 pm
« Back to index
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!