[ Post a Response | McCamey Message Board ]
Re: Monte Coffee
Posted by Michael Holguin on March 17, 2006, 5:30 pm, in reply to "Monte Coffee
Stan and Mike, my condolences on Monte's passing. I last visited with him during the christmas holidays and told him he was an inspiration for how he was holding up under the circumstanes. He had a courageous attitude, but that is what a Marine is made of. I passed the notice and funeral arrangements to the class of '67 on my email address list. Our thoughts and prayers are for your family. Michael.
- Monte Coffee - Stan Coffee March 16, 2006, 3:31 pm
- Re: Monte Coffee - Kathryn Luckenbach November 3, 2014, 11:34 am
- Re: Monte Coffee - wicker November 22, 2006, 9:43 pm
- Re: Monte Coffee - Rudy M. Montes March 23, 2006, 1:18 pm
- Re: Monte Coffee - Roylene Chandler Davis March 18, 2006, 4:54 pm
- Re: Monte Coffee - Michael Holguin March 17, 2006, 5:30 pm
« Back to index
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!