Re: Politics - sorry
Iíve not heard Jim say that but if he has fair enough. Maybe heís playing the old manager card of tempering expectations. If youíre going to hang on his word why not hang on the very positive things he says in his interview at Stockport Town? He says Keane is as good as Stott, he says Osbourne/Dimaio can replace Warburton and heís going to add maybe three players before the start of the season.
Iím assuming you havenít studied the National League and watched it regularly (if you have I apologise) and youíre going off hearsay like the rest of us. Iíve heard the National South is a lot weaker than the North resulting in the bottom half of the National being loaded with weak southern teams whereas the top half is predominantly Northern including many sides that have gone up in the last few seasons. That tells me we should be at least top half and knocking on the play off door.
Maybe have a cheeky wank to cheer yourself up.
Once wandered into the dressing rooms at EP pissed up and was greeted by Carlton Palmer in a towel.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Politics - sorry - mattyovrio 10/7/2019, 7:13 pm
- Re: Politics - sorry - timberwolf 11/7/2019, 8:25 am
- Re: Politics - sorry - Canterbury Hatter 11/7/2019, 12:54 am
- Re: Politics - sorry - Dab Hand 11/7/2019, 12:38 am
- Re: Politics - sorry - kevintheking 10/7/2019, 11:40 pm
- Re: Politics - sorry .. Bookies Odds - Bredburyhatter 10/7/2019, 11:14 pm
- Re: Politics - sorry - scb 10/7/2019, 10:59 pm
- Re: Politics - sorry - -Nik- 10/7/2019, 9:04 pm
- Re: Politics - sorry - dosser jacket 10/7/2019, 8:27 pm
- Re: Politics - sorry - Mozzer 10/7/2019, 8:00 pm
- Re: Politics - sorry - Sandbach Hatter 10/7/2019, 7:57 pm
- Re: Politics - sorry - EBBS 10/7/2019, 7:25 pm
- Re: Politics - sorry - Normandy 10/7/2019, 7:20 pm
« Back to index | View thread »