Music in the ground
Posted by Stonerose on 14/4/2018, 9:38 pm
This is really trivial but is it some sort of joke within the club to play the worst music possible in the ground or does the person who is in charge of picking the music actually think it's alright?
A few of us commented today that things were looking up at half time when 808 State came on(more uplifting than the usual rubbish) only for it to be followed up by the same old tat as the players came back out, the place was flat already after a dull first half but this made it even worse.
Rather than playing a random Smash Hits cassette that somebody has found in the glove box of their Ford Capri, if those in charge don't have access to music to create a playlist of 15 or so decent songs why don't they ask for assistance as I'm sure there's plenty of people who'd help to put something together, it's also an opportunity to give local artists/bands some exposure.
As I said it's all very trivial, but it's so tinpot and something that has wound me up for years.
- Music in the ground - Stonerose 14/4/2018, 9:38 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
- Running out music should be... - Nutwood's Villiage Idiot 15/4/2018, 10:45 pm
- Re: Music in the ground - EV700 15/4/2018, 12:26 pm
- Re: Music in the ground - Stocky 15/4/2018, 10:40 am
- Re: Music in the ground - Balti_Hatter 15/4/2018, 7:47 am
- Re: Music in the ground - Sparta FC 15/4/2018, 7:20 am
- Re: Music in the ground - alscfc 15/4/2018, 12:33 am
- Re: Music in the ground - Fuzzbox 14/4/2018, 11:33 pm
- Re: Music in the ground - Bredburyhatter 14/4/2018, 9:47 pm
- Re: Music in the ground - GeordieHatter 14/4/2018, 9:43 pm
- Re: Music in the ground - suedehead 14/4/2018, 9:43 pm
- Re: Music in the ground - Fallowfield Hatter 14/4/2018, 9:41 pm