Re: Brexit sorry
Posted by Trimtrabs on 12/1/2018, 6:58 am, in reply to "Re: Brexit sorry"
I get that but to be fair it wasn't the game rules though was it? the referendum is a straight vote ... who ever has the greatest number of them!
That's what get's Leavers backs up and rightly so ... if Remainers had won by 1 vote they would have declared a win and we would have this arguement in reverse.
If people and politicians had wanted some sort of vote that took into account a need for a percentage decision being required than that should have happened before an agreed referendum.
Its like football fans saying that although we lost 0-1 through a goal in injury time though the stats show we had 10 shots to their 2 and 52% of possesion therefore we don't accept the result!
Your point is invalid ... as I said, I did not vote to leave but I refuse to accept that somehow the vote and outcome is wrong ... we all knew the rules, we took part and we lost end of.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Brexit sorry - mattyovrio 11/1/2018, 4:39 pm
- Re: Brexit sorry - Bredburyhatter 12/1/2018, 12:43 am
- Re: Brexit sorry - Red Hatter 11/1/2018, 11:02 pm
- Re: Brexit sorry - EdEx 11/1/2018, 9:53 pm
- Re: Brexit sorry - mreckless 11/1/2018, 8:58 pm
- Re: Brexit sorry - Biggles 11/1/2018, 8:38 pm
- Re: Brexit sorry - Bigmartin 11/1/2018, 7:42 pm
- Re: Brexit sorry - BRINKSWAY BOY 11/1/2018, 7:08 pm
- Re: Brexit sorry - Talisman 11/1/2018, 5:40 pm
- Re: Brexit sorry - -Nik- 11/1/2018, 5:39 pm
- Re: Brexit sorry - Mozzer 11/1/2018, 4:53 pm
- Re: Brexit sorry - Roscoe 11/1/2018, 4:47 pm
- Re: Brexit sorry - Saint Saviour 11/1/2018, 4:46 pm
- Re: Brexit sorry - dosser jacket 11/1/2018, 4:45 pm
« Back to index | View thread »