Posted by Imposter on 5/12/2017, 12:48 am, in reply to "Re: Perspective"
Having seen the size of the development at Red Rock and also outside the train station I don't think it can be denied that they are major redevelopments.
Both built with the intention of keeping the town moving forward.
Also that period of rapid growth and buildings going up happens in towns/cities across the country/world as they develop. Once the town/city is developed and has institutions - clubs/bars, sports stadia, hospitals, municipal buildings, theatres, houses, shops, factories, etc...etc... building slows significantly as it largely isn't needed.
I admire the irony of someone bemoaning the authorities only build roads to get to other places looking to the redevelopment of the local bus station to provide inspiration.
We will not run,
And we will not hide,
No we will not give up,
We will survive!
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Perspective - Accipiter 3/12/2017, 12:19 am
- Re: Perspective - BRINKSWAY BOY 3/12/2017, 2:51 pm
- Re: Perspective - Biggles 3/12/2017, 12:32 pm
- Re: Perspective - Talisman 3/12/2017, 11:03 am
- Re: Perspective - Kinky Afro 3/12/2017, 8:43 am
- Re: Perspective - Firebolt12 3/12/2017, 8:32 am
- Re: Perspective - mreckless 3/12/2017, 8:18 am
- Re: Perspective - hedgegrower 3/12/2017, 7:46 am
- Re: Perspective - Imposter 3/12/2017, 2:09 am
- Re: Perspective - Stranded Hatter 3/12/2017, 1:07 am
- Re: Perspective - mattyovrio 3/12/2017, 12:58 am
- Re: Perspective - NevadaHatter 3/12/2017, 12:50 am
« Back to index | View thread »